View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #10
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishlola View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]1. What's your favorite way to spend time with your son?

Anything! Swimming, going to the park, playing football, baking cakes..I don't see him as much as I would like to at the moment so every second is precious to me. Though my favourite moments are when he comes to me randomly to hug and kiss me and say I love you mummy

2. What's one show you can watch over and over?
Buffy and Angel. I'm making Pupil watch them with me this time, and I find it soooo hard not to tell him spoilers or ask him things that will lead to parts of the story he hasn't yet seen.

3. Do you prefer to wear lipstick or eyeshadow?

I don't wear either, I usually keep to foundation and mascara and that's all, but if I had to choose I'd go with eye-shadow..or lipgloss instead of lipstick. I find it funny to kiss Pupil with gloss and make him all sticky :P

4. What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

I don't like the taste of much alcohol to be honest..surprising to say I was very drunk over the weekend HAHA. I generally only drink vodka and diet pepsi, or if I go out I'll order a cocktail, I have no idea what is in it besides sweet juice, rum and vodka, it's called a fruity tutu. But it gets me drunk REALLY quickly so I only have two at the most.

5. If you had to describe yourself as a flavor, what flavor would you be?
Strawberry...sweet but tangy at times
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote