View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 12:40 PM   #78
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thanks for the questions, JL

Who knew three words could start something so awesome! I know, right? I believe everything happens for a reason and that was the start of something totally amazing. I feel so lucky to be hers.

What's your favorite thing you've done with the lovely Saddi? That's a tough question 'cause we've done a lot of great things and talked about a lot of great things too. We've had a few incredible edging sessions - just seeing her reactions to my face and my own reactions, and knowing how much she enjoyed it. And also, a really big one: discovering and exploring my little side. I had little tendencies but I never really looked into it all until I met Saddi. (Ooh, ooh, and she's also persuaded me into trying a lot of things that I was previously against, which is amazing.) So yeah, hard to pick a distinct favourite thing; instead, many things!

At one point I think she said you were in complete denial. Is that still the case? Indeed it is. I'm not allowed to cum or even touch without getting her permission first. We started talking properly on Wednesday 21st May and I hadn't orgasmed for a few days before that, so I make that about 6.5 weeks of total denial now.

What do you think of the pack so far? Are we completely terrifying and cult-like wildlings? You guys are great! I never really thought you were terrifying

Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote