View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 12:52 PM   #13
Gajr

1. Are you outgoing or shy? Shy
2. What does the most recent text that you sent say? I brought my bondage tape too which is pretty effective...

3. How many views does your profile currently have? 286

4. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Bruce Springsteen, Dancing in the dark. Frank Sinatra, Summer wind. Coldplay, 'Til Kingdom Come. Genesis, Invisible touch & Major Lazer, Buyame

5. Do you visit the chat area of getDare often? I go through cycles, often then not for a while.

6. Would you rather live without tv or music? Music

7. How do you attempt to make awkward silences less uncomfortable? Get the person to talk about themselves

8. Do you smile at strangers? I try not to even make eye contact with strangers...

9. Would you rather take a trip to outer space or to the bottom of the ocean? Space

10. Do you prefer Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr? I hate it all!

11. What is the last movie you watched? Despicable Me

12. Who are some getDare members that you frequently chat with? No one in particular

13. What are you listening to right now? Karl Pilkington describing his film idea "A love of two brains"

14. What is your zodiac sign? Aries

15. Do you prefer coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Coffee

16. Which type of threads or area of getDare is your favorite? 180 second inspection thread

17. Describe your eyes in as much detail as possible. Icy blue

18. Is your bedroom typically clean or messy? Lived in?

19. What is one kink that you are curious about, or would like to explore? Done a little bit of bondage, would like to do more

20. Which getDare members would you like to get to know? An M or F near my age, who has a kinky side and who is as worn out by set backs as I am

121lbs, 5ft7

Kik: gajr141
Gajr is offline   Reply With Quote