View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #35
achmed
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to achmed
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
A lot of things to comment on here but I need to keep this short.

getDare is aimed at a younger crowd. This is why I eventually broke off parts of the site into what is now KinkTalk. You can't stop the creepy old people so the only other solution I know of is to create a place for adults and a place for young adults. The majority of users will naturally fit where they best belong as a result.

Unification will be back in development soon (I know many of you feel Unification is getDare's Duke Nukem Forever but progress has and will be made) and with it will come a private age & identity verification option. This will give people the chance to prove who they say they are. This will give people the option to prove they really match what they say.

I don't want another S/M section for the above reasons. People will always lie so it would never work. There has never been an easy answer to this problem and I don't think there ever will be. getDare is headed in a good direction and we will see where it takes us.
wow thanks depp. this is the first taste i have gotten on unification. if you do not mind me asking, how will you prove your age? i think this is an altogether great idea, keep it up! i cant wait for the new sitet!!!