View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 07:41 PM   #11
Shadowice
getDare Addict

1. Are you outgoing or shy? online im outgoing, offline I am very shy

2. What does the most recent text that you sent say? You got hacked by the jewel thief

3. How many views does your profile currently have? 7,385

4. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? 1. Not a bad thing - Justin Timberlake
2. I knew you were trouble - Taylor Swift
3. Juicy - Notorious BIG
4. Turn down for what - Lil John
5. Started from the bottom - Drake

5. Do you visit the chat area of getDare often? Semi often at night when I see someone fun to chat with

6. Would you rather live without tv or music? tough call I could get by without music I think

7. How do you attempt to make awkward silences less uncomfortable? Play chicken with the other person to see who breaks it first!

8. Do you smile at strangers? I cant fake smiles so they have to make me smile with a smile of their own or doing something silly

9. Would you rather take a trip to outer space or to the bottom of the ocean?Bottom of the ocean think of all the pretty fish and things many never get to see!

10. Do you prefer Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr? Tumblr

11. What is the last movie you watched? Pacific Rim

12. Who are some getDare members that you frequently chat with? SubbieBrookie, punishlola, jlstockton, kittenlyss, bubblez, frosty, pupil, mousey, the list could go on and on

13. What are you listening to right now? Not a bad thing - Justin Timberlake

14. What is your zodiac sign? Leo

15. Do you prefer coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?Hot chocolate

16. Which type of threads or area of getDare is your favorite? Ones which contain great reports, I generally browse the request TORD online, or the story section when I am not pming or in chat room

17. Describe your eyes in as much detail as possible. Green and sparkle in the light. If you stare into them too long you will get lost and be mine for ever!!

18. Is your bedroom typically clean or messy? Clean for the most part I put everything where it goes and leave it

19. What is one kink that you are curious about, or would like to explore? Would love to learn lots more about hypnotism

20. Which getDare members would you like to get to know? Not very specific but I guess you mean in person? Would love to meet a lot of the people I chat with regularly and get along with! Or if you girls get that house together I want to come visit that instead

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote