View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
connor

Default Sleepover at Connor's (True Story)

This is my first time telling this story to anyone.

Connor (me) Age 15

Tyler Age 15

I texted Tyler Friday after school "Hey dude my mom said you can sleep over if you want"

I sat in my room waiting for a response. I had started to develop feelings for Tyler recently but there was no way I would ever act on them. Recently I had been really curious about other boys, but especially Tyler.

"Yea my mom said yes" - he replied.

Oh man this is going to be the first time I've ever had a sleepover with just Tyler. I've been to a few with Tyler but there were other guys there too.

"Anyone else coming?" he asked

"Ummm no. No one else could. that ok?"

"ya"

It was 6:30PM and Tyler was coming over at 7:00. I decided to change out of my clothes from school. I took of my jeans and red t-shirt and was just in my blue boxers now, I had to make a decision. Should I keep my boxers or switch to my tighty whities? A little back story: I always loved wearing white briefs and kind of had a thing for them, but I had to switch to boxers at school because kids in gym class kept making fun of me. What would Tyler say if he saw me in them?

Screw it. I went to my underwear drawer, reached into the back, and grabbed my favorite pair of FTL tighty whities and put them on. I put on some black basketball shorts and a blue t-shirt too as I waited for Tyler in my room.

(knock knock)

"Hey Con, Tyler is here!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

[End of Part 1.]

[Any suggestions? sorry this is my first time]
connor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to connor for this post: