Thread: Academy of BDSM
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 10:38 PM   #26
TheBitchofBitches

~ Flashback ~

I hate His friends. Last year it was some idiot who couldn't be bothered to learn the differences between me and faggot. This meant he treated me as a slave too. I mean come on what the hell. If father finds out that he came inside meredith's vagina he would be dead. I recorded the whole thing, after all it would be worthwhile.

~ End of Flashback ~

I reach the bottom of the stairs and pick up a pen and some paper. I walk into the room and sit on faggot's back. "Father," I say to get His attention and once He looks up I continue, "can I have the number of Your friend who came around last time. Just incase, " I smirk, " I need some help."
I see Him thinking about the answer, "Sure, I don't see why not," he continues to call out the number which I write down.

I can't wait to call the guy and make him my bitchboy it's all he deserves after humiliating me last year infront of my property. We cant have that if I'm to be the man of the house afterall it wouldn't reflect well on me. And we can't have that, can we? Will have to wait until Father has gone before I will call. So it seems I go get to give faggot a decent goodbye.

I grasp his balls tightly before jumping off his back. Although he whimpers it's almost inaudible, he's learning. Well so would I to be honest, after all thoses beatings. Doggy style has always been my favorite but it doesn't allow me to play with faggot's balls or anything.