View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 03:30 PM   #92
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMadness View Post
Just a question for the littles here.

How important do you feel that routine is for you?

For the caregivers, How important is it for you to set a routine for your little?

I'm asking because I was in school full time, working 30-35 hours a week. Since it's summer vacation, Im not currently working and not in school. Since I'm alone while my family is out of town, Daddy has set rules like be naked all the time, scoot down the stairs on my bottom, and crawl around everywhere. I feel like the lack of working/school throws my routine off enough already, because I have no set time to be ready and out the door. The being naked (I just realized tonight) throws me off even more because I'm not even getting dressed. My brain has no cues to keep me in the routine that I created. Does anything think this is relevant, especially considering that I'm little?

Routines are VERY important. It is not just a little thing. People need some order in their lives to help keep them functional.

Try asking you Daddy to give you a set of chores each day. It may also help to have to get up at a certain time and make your bed as soon as you are out of it. That way you couldn't stay curled up all day. Having specific lunch and snack times could help too. Could even come up with a "Little School" concept. He assign you something to do some research on for like an hour. Choose the same time every day. Then at night you could tell him what you learned.

There are tons of ways to get a routine going. The hardest part is starting.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!
minimarshmellow is offline   Reply With Quote