Thread: Spankings.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #45
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.euclid View Post
Rub glycerin all over your ass before you start and whenever it starts feeling dry again. This is the best of both worlds. It will decrease the skin damage from so many blows while simultaneously increasing the pain. Water is similar but not as good and you'll need to be reapplying it constantly.

I want you to do my spankings in diaper position.
Thank you. If I can get the glycerin, I'll do it. But if not, then I'll do a lot of water.

Also, here's a list of the ways I could administer the spankings.
- Do these nude while bent over a table or couch, legs spread wide.
- For this set grasp your cock with your off hand, have your spanking device ready on your main hand, now you must stroke the whole time this set takes. If you stop to take a break between spankings you must keep stroking. You may cum, but not stop stroking.
- You will do this set on all fours with your nice reddened ass up in the air.
Marker in ass
- Thank a poster after spank
- Add some spice to your spankings! When you need to take a break from your spanking, that's fine, but you need to rub hot sauce on your bare bottom.

And here's punishment suggestions if I can't finish all of them.
- You have 1 week to do all the hits from this post to each ball hard with the spoon
- You should also be willing to accept a punishment from every single user that posted in this thread if you are unable to finish all of your spanks on time

Keep them coming y'all. You don't have too much longer. Just until 3 tomorrow afternoon. Spanks, positions to administer spankings, punishments if they're not completed.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.

Last edited by Beard; 06-29-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote