Thread: Fiction: Jenny's Stepbrother.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #5
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

"I see you've got the shower working, let me help you wash."
Josh was very shy and tried to hide his erection. Julie walked over to him and looked at his crotch.
"Oh no, no, I won't have this"

"I, I, I couldn't help it" Josh stuttered.

"Oh how sweet, you thought I meant your little boner. I'm talking about these dirty pubes. After I've showered I think you should shave them, you'll look nicer."

Josh watched Julie shower for a while with his jaw agape.

"If you're not gonna wash then ill do it for you"

She stepped closer to Josh and put hands on his ass and shoulder then manouveted him into the water. She rubbed her hand in one long swipe from between her legs to up between her tits, covering it in soapy water. She soaped josh up who stood nervously unable to ignore his throbbing cock. After rubbing the soap on her hand ran out she soaped up her own body again before wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in. She shuffled up and down covering josh in soap. Josh was overwhelmed with arousal and felt his cock and balls screaming for attention. It was answered when Julie turned him round and began washing his cock. She wasn't very gentle with his balls. Josh felt an orgasm coming on. Suddenly Julie stopped.
"Mommy can feel it pulsing Josh. Orgasms are treats for good boys."

Josh felt his cock bounce a little with each heartbeat. It was so horrible, she had just edged him. She slid her hand between hiss cheeks and began rubbing.
"I don't like the feel of all this hair Josh"

Suddenly he felt something all over his body. It was an intense pleasure, so intense it was unpleasant. Julie had stuck a finger up his anus. Nothing had ever been up there before. Josh was shivering, weak at the knees with pleasure. He could feel the tip of her finger rubbing the inside of his ass. She rammed it further in and began to poke him.

"Ahh, mommy, please" he whimpered"

"Aww, it's so cute. It's a virgin asshole, it's so tight on my finger. It's not very clean, I suggest while you're shaving you give yourself an enema with the shower tube. But first you need to clean me."

Josh began rubbing Julie's tits.

"Mommy's cleaned her tits, boy, clean my ass. Josh kneeled behind her and began rubbing soapy water all over her round ass cheeks. He then put his hand in her crack and slid it up and down.
"There's a good boy, now for my legs"
Josh did as he was told and massaged the soap into Julie's beautiful legs. She obviously worked out as they were beautifully toned. He loved the feel of her smooth skin over the curves of her firm calf muscles.
"Good Joshy, now for my feet."
Josh crawled around her ankles to her feet and began to rub the soap in as sensually as he could. He had a massive foot fetish and had never taken it any further than staring at girls feet in the summer when they were allowed to wear sandals to school.

Once Julie's feet were clean Josh looked up at her. She smiled at him.
"You're so fucking sexy mommy"
Her smile turned to anger.
"DONT YOU DARE EVER SWEAR AT ME UNLESS I TELL YOU OTHERWISE. Get on your back now and lie over by the detatchable showers."
Josh obeyed straight away, scared at what might happen if he didn't. Julie kicked him in the balls.
"I hate how that hair feels against my toes boy. Julie unhooked one of the showers and told him to hold it between his legs. She put it on at full power at the coldest temperature, blasting his balls. It tickled so much he could only just bare it. Julie sat down on his stomach and put soap all over her feet again.
"Let's wash that dirty mouth of yours boy"
The soap was so bitter and horrible but the feel of her pushing her feet in and out of his mouth as he looked along her smooth legs up to the wicked expression on her face made it so worth it. After a while she told him he would shave and wash his ass in the morning as he had to go to bed early.
Josh went to his room and went straight to bed. He didn't dare touch his cock. He considered fingering his ass, which was literally aching for more, but thought better of it. Josh liked it here. Josh wandered for a bit about the party tomorrow. He eventually drifted off into a long sleep having errotic dreams of Julie on top of him whilst Jenny filmed it.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.

Last edited by SandMguy; 06-28-2014 at 03:13 PM.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote