Thread: Academy of BDSM
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 07:46 AM   #24
TheBitchofBitches

"Faggot you'll be leaving immediately," my Father yells, "bitch has packed your bags and those toilets need to be nice and clean for the first day back. I can't have people believing I'm a cheapskate."
Yes dad, that would be horrific wouldn't it, I think to myself. "Whats that boy? What have I told you about calling me dad and less of that attitude. Am I clear?" he snaps at me.

"Crystal Master, this faggot is sorry," I mutter. Go ahead you can laugh at my suffering everyone else does.
"Dylan, get your arse down here. Faggot needs another lesson before it leaves and you have to learn to be the man of this house. No more of a friend of mine coming over. Your thirteen now. Your a man and it's time our property knows it." he shouting, his voice demanding to be heard. I whimper and flinch at ever creak of the stairs. There will be no lube this time. I don't know what will be worse all his 5.4 inches going in dry or lubed up with toothpaste. I should have known better by now then making Master angry. I am pathetic.