Thread: Fiction: Jenny's Stepbrother.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 06:30 AM   #4
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 4

Josh was panicking. Had Jenny shown the picture to Julie? Where would he go if he was thrown out. He was releived to see everybody at the dinner table.

They sat and ate a meal of spaghetti bolognaise. Josh ate hungrily whilst still managing to retain his manners. They talked about the school and how Josh had found life there. Julie kept bringing up sex education. Josh knew the school had won awards for it sex ed department. The over 16s was apparently especially good but he didn't know much about it.

After dinner, Stacey and Jenny went up to their rooms. Julie told Josh to stay behind.
"I want to go over the details of this family with you Josh. I think that as you're one of us now you should know all about us. I'm Julie, your mommy. I own a very successful business. I was good friends with Ms.Rose when she was the head of your school. I adopted Jenny at a young age. She'll be 19 later this year. Three years later I adopted Stacey. Now Josh this next bit is important."

"Ok"

Josh nodded his head.

"Now I know you're a 16 year old boy and you're gonna get horny. However I think it is wrong for anyone under the age of 18 to masturbate. I know you need to and that is why you can with my permission.

Josh's face was bright red.

"Now you may hear Jenny masturbating all the time but she is over 18 and so I encourage that."

Josh nodded

"Now I hear it was your birthday a week or so ago so I have organized a party for tomorrow. I suggest you go and get showered and changed into your pajamas for an early night. Ill take you to the shower room.

She opened the door and nearly the whole room was a shower. There was a toilet and a sink as well as some clothe hangers. Josh used the toilet which was extremely relieving as it was the first time all day. He hung his clothes up and inspected the shower room. The floor was completely waterproof with drains all around the edge. In the middle were a number of showers all aimed at the same spot. At one wall was a bench with a two detatchable shower heads. He looked at the bench and saw it had a row of cylindrical objects with bulbous spheres on the end of each one. He guessed they were handle so you didn't slip off the bench. He found the control for the main shower and turned it on. He picked up a bar of soap and began to get all wet. At that moment the door opened. And in stepped Julie. She stripped bearing her beautiful body. Josh just stared at her huge tits and ass. He noticed the sexy curves of her legs and her beautiful feet. Straight away his cock was solid. Were erections allowed? Josh was terrified.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote