Thread: Academy of BDSM
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 02:18 AM   #22
TheBitchofBitches

So what if I was harsher than normal. It will give the faggot something to remember me by when he's at the academy hoping to get away from the beating and the chores. Although Father can't force him to be hurt Be can however discharge people and let faggot do their work for free. In a few years cunt (faggot's sister and my twin) and I will be able to join him. My Father matched him up with the most sadistic man He could find in hope that faggot will suffer. I mean after all who actually gives two hoots about faggot. Not me for certain. I can't believe he's ruining the family name by being a submissive. If I didn't enjoy trying to beat the pathetic submissiveness out of him, along with Father he would have been kicked out the house years ago. Sure even I have to obey and respect Father but as the man of the house. It is only right as He is the only member of the house that works are earns money to support us all. I want to be like Him.

I've edited my signature so it's easier for you to work out who is who. Enjoy this part and I want comments