Thread: Fiction: Mary's Challenge, Day 03
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #2
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary’s Challenge, Day 03
By Jappio

Part 2

Jenny collected the plates. “Julie, I’d make you do this, but you need to go get dressed before we start,” Jenny commanded.

“I don’t ‘have’ to, but I guess I should,” Julie then left for the bedroom to get her clothes.

“What about me?” Mary asked, still not having gotten up from her seat.

“Well, how about you go sit in the living room? Clean up the bed, you won’t need it anymore obviously till the next time you’re over. Julie and I have a few things to plan before we get started. So you just wait and be ready for when we come back.”

Mary did as she was told, and headed to the living room. As she cleaned up her borrowed bed, she saw Jenny eventually leave the kitchen to join Julie. She wasn’t sure what they were up to.

It was impossible to truly sit and relax now. She was about to be tossed into another challenge, one that would get worse and then worse again! She sat naked on the folded up couch, trying to watch TV. Having just passed noon though, there was hardly anything on to really distract her. Again, her body began to get warm as she considered the things that could happen.

About a half hour passed, and that’s when Jenny and Julie returned. They hardly were able to sneak up on Mary though, because Julie was talking loudly on her phone. “Yeah, you should see her!” she beamed.

Mary at first didn’t know who or what about Julie was talking about. Julie made eye contact with Mary when she turned to watch the two enter the room. Jenny was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt and Julie herself wore shorts and a tank top.

“Yep, I’m looking at her right now! Just as naked as I said she would be!” Julie then commented across the line.

Mary’s eyes shot wide, Julie was talking about her! “JULIE!” Mary exclaimed in embarrassment.

“Yep, you hear her? She’s pretty shy, so I guess she isn’t happy to be the subject,” Julie continued.

Jenny stayed silent as she sat on a nearby recliner. With a smile on her face, she watched as Julie on the phone walked over to Mary.

“So she hasn’t had clothes all weekend, and is now sitting in Jen’s living room, still very naked!” Julie was now narrating things.

Even though the person on the phone couldn’t see her, Mary still felt very exposed. She folded her arms over her chest and crossed her legs.

“She’s now trying to cover up a lot. She doesn’t like me talking to you about this,” Julie paused, “yep, she is blushing a bunch.”

Mary couldn’t believe Julie was being so cruel with the teasing now. She did not enjoy her body being a piece of gossip.

Julie then spoke to Mary directly, “This is the first stage. Get up off the couch and stand in front of me.”

Mary hesitated at first. She was trying to process what this meant. Was Julie talking about the first stage of the challenge? She was hardly expecting anything like this! Mary though did follow the command in the end, and got up off the couch, Julie taking a seat where Mary just was.

“Ok, so she’s now standing. Her hand just covered her pussy… Yep she has her breasts covered too…. Nope, no chance to peek at anything yet…. Jenny, can you see her butt good?... Yep, Jenny just gave the thumbs up,” Julie went on and on.

Mary was having trouble keeping her breathing under control. Beyond having just the J’s checking her out, she also had this person over the phone being told every detail!

Julie then gave Mary full eye contact and asked her, “She wants to know if you’re enjoying this Mary.”

Mary immediately responded, “None of her business!”

Julie giggled, “You heard that? ... Yep, I’d say it probably means ‘yes’ as well!”

“JULIE, stop it! I am not enjoying this!” Mary shouted back, her hands tightening on her body. Her face was growing red. Though she was incredibly embarrassed, she was also feeling that familiar tingle.

“You want to tell her yourself? If you don’t like the information I’m giving, you can do it yourself,”

“What? No way!” Mary responded.

Julie gave an evil grin. “So yeah, our naked Mary here is super aroused actually. You should see the way she keeps rubbing herself between her legs!”

“THAT IS NOT TRUE!” Mary shouted, but moved her fingers so they were no longer directly touching her hidden lips. They instead lay flat in front of the gap between her legs. She understood Julie’s game now. Either Julie would tell lies, or she’d have to describe it herself.

It seemed like a dirty trick, but Mary figured that if it came down to it, Julie was the one making the rules anyways. “I’ll talk to her I guess,” Mary said in a defeated tone.

“Good, I’ll put her on speaker, you be sure to answer every question truthfully though,” Julie said. After a button press, Julie set her phone down on the couch, as if it was a guest at the house to see the show. “Ok, you’re on speaker phone now so you and Mary can talk directly.”

“Oh? Hi Mary! So good to finally be able to talk to you! You sound like a real cutie!” came the voice from the phone. Mary didn’t recognize whoever the woman was, at least not by the voice.

“Um… hi…” Mary weakly responded. He embarrassment was growing now. She was naked and talking to another stranger. Sure they couldn’t see her, but it was almost as bad with them just knowing.

“OH, and hello Jenny! Hope you’re having fun too!” the voice on the other end called out.

“Doing great dear, the weekend has been fun!” Jenny responded.

“So Mary, our main attraction, how are you feeling? You enjoying this? Julie was saying you were touching yourself over it!” the voice accused.

“I wasn’t doing that!” Mary quickly snapped back. Again she made sure her hands weren’t doing anything that could taken as such an action. “I’m not enjoying this either, I’m really embarrassed.”

“Oh, but I can only hear you, you might as well be clothed!”

The attempt to relax Mary hadn’t really worked, “Yeah, but you still know that I’m naked, and that’s just weird…”

A soft giggle could be heard, “And yet I’m the problem? There are two other girls who are looking at you!” Mary looked around herself, and indeed both Jenny and Julie were looking at her. Her face warmed even more. “You must be naked around them a lot if I bother you more than they do.”

Mary wasn’t sure how to respond. This girl who couldn’t even see her was doing such a good job of riling her up. “I… it’s not like that. I just… and you’re a stranger, and…”

“Oh, you sound soooo cute! You’re all flustered and embarrassed over something so simple. Let’s change the subject from feelings then, shall we?” the voice suggested, not stopping to let Mary interject at all, “We’ll go with something physical, that you can’t debate much. How big are your breasts?”

“What!?” Mary asked, the arm slung in front of her chest pressed tighter to herself.

“I want to know how big your boobies are. Drop your cover and take a look if you have to,” the voice commanded.

Mary awkwardly glanced down. She didn’t think she’d suddenly be put in charge of describing her physical appearance too. “I... um… they’re not big… but um not small either…” Mary tried explaining.

“That’s hardly an answer!” the voice chastised.

Julie then pointed to the ground, “You should also follow what she said, drop them!”

Mary shook a little. The voice had control now it seemed, and Julie wanted Mary to follow the command. Sucking in a deep breath, Mary dropped her arms to the side, to uncover herself. She looked again at her chest now that it was bared.

“So, your boobies, are they biggies?” the voice asked.

“No… they aren’t,” Mary admitted.

“Are they small though?” the voice followed up.

“No, I guess not, they’re… a b-cup,” Mary admitted out loud.

The voice chuckled and responded, “That’s wonderful. I bet they fill your hands nicely. I bet you have nice little hard nipples too when you do fill your hands with them!”

Mary had to stop herself from gasping; the accusation was both embarrassing and perhaps too accurate.

“Actually, are they hard right now?”

Mary didn’t answer the voice. She was sure she wouldn’t dare admit something like that out loud to a stranger.

After some pause, the girl on the other line spoke again, “You know, Julie could just tell me. I might prefer, since she has such a great way with words-“

“They are hard, yes, happy?!” Mary blurted out. She knew letting Julie talk would be worse.

“Oh, I am happy, though I guess not as much as you. You must really enjoy this, huh?” came another accusation.

“I am not! I am very embarrassed!”

“No reason you can’t be both,” the voice argued.

Mary was trying to avoid eye contact with Julie, who was looking up at her from the couch. She felt awkward still standing naked in front of both of them. The phone conversation was getting worse as well.

“It is super cute that you’re so speechless by just talking to me. You have Julie and Jenny staring at you, and I’ve heard you’ve had other people see you naked too. Why do I have you so flustered?” the voice asked.

“I don’t know, you’re being very personal about this stuff!” Mary explained.

“Spread your legs,” the voice suddenly commanded.

“No!”

The voice giggled, “you have to I thought.”

A look to Julie confirmed that she would have to. She still decided to try and fight it, “yeah, but I mean Jenny and Julie are…”

“Fine, Jenny and Julie, would you both please turn around and not look? This one is just for me!”

To Mary’s surprise, Jenny and Julie both did turn away.

“Now Mary, even though they’ve seen you like that, no one can actually see you do it this time. So spread your legs nice and wide,” the voice requested.

Mary slowly shifted her feet one at a time till her legs were a bit more spread than shoulder width apart. She announced she was done once in the pose. She made sure neither Jenny nor Julie were stealing glances at her.

“Oh how cute. You could have covered yourself instead of doing the pose if you wanted! I can’t actually see you to verify, but with how adorable you’ve been, I bet you followed the instruction to a tee!”

Mary’s face flushed a deeper crimson. She hadn’t thought about that. Really, she didn’t dare risk changing her pose now, Jenny or Julie could catch her. Yet that had not been a thought when she had moved her legs apart.

“Now, I won’t even ask you to explain anything yet. I’m just going to go with my mental picture of you, just listen,” the voice explained.

Mary tensed as the woman on the phone began to talk out loud about her, “So I know you have gorgeous brunette hair. I hear you wear it down, not tied up or anything, and that’s cute. It isn’t too long, just past your shoulders. Said shoulders are bare too, maybe a few strands tickling them? Then we move down more and we have those not big, not small, breasts of yours. The ones topped with cute pink nipples.”

Mary’s hands twitched, wanting to cover her chest. Having it talked about was indeed just as bad as having it stared at, at least that’s what it felt like.

“Then we have a flat tummy and a waist that narrows in some. Then your body curves out for those hips of yours, and I wasn’t told if you had any hair down there, but you sound like the type of girl who would I bet. It’s a little brown patch of fur to symbolize that naughty area known as your pelvis. Those sparse little hairs just hanging over that set of lips of yours, the ones surely growing moist with your growing embarrassment!

Mary did gasp out loud this time. The woman had guessed her grooming habit well, and had accurately guessed that Mary’s body was indeed enjoying this. Mary couldn’t tell how much Julie might have shared before this conversation, but it was still embarrassing for someone to read Mary so well without being able to even see her.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote