View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #6
Rure

Here is the current list of rules I will follow this weekend.

1. Every time entering the kitchen, I must spank each nipple 20 times with a wooden spoon.
2. Every time entering the bathroom, I must spank each ass cheek 20 times with the back of hairbrush.
3. At night, I must sleep with a wedgie.
4. Over a period of 24 hours you may only pee in a toilet 3 times.
If you have to pee more than 3 times the following rules apply:
4th Pee - Pee in a sink in the bathroom
5th Pee - Pee in a bath through your panties
6th Pee - Stand in the shower and pee down your legs
7th Pee - As above but with your panties on
8th Pee + - For any more times you need to pee, find a different location to pee with your underwear on.
5. I must sleep naked.
6. I may not wear more than 4 cloth articles when I am going out the house into public areas. (shoes are not included, sock are included).
7. At home, I may only wear one article of clothing or be naked. (no dresses, one pieced clothing, swim suits, ...)
8. I must do one dare which must take min. 1 hour, every day.
9. I must wear a small (in. diameter) object in my butt all the time from when my housemates leaves until they arrive back.
10. I must take 3 cold showers a day, each a minimum of 10 minutes.
11. At home, I must crawl.
12. I must do an hour workout in the nude each morning. Clothpins on nipples are optional.

I am willing to take any more suggestions or rules. If you want to incorporate more rules or dares that could work the ones listed, feel free to let me know. As Rule #8 says, I must do one dare which take a minimum of an hour, so I am open for any dares and/or rules to help me. Thank you for all the suggestions and posts so far!

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote