Thread: Fiction: One year of slavery (FM/fm)
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #12
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The anklecuffs forced Alex to do very tiny steps, which was not too easy, because Queen Isabel walked over the bridge very fast with her long legs. The slaves followed, trying not to fall down.
Alex wondered if Laura has been here before, but he dared not to talk as long as Isabel was around. It seemed like Laura already had a number. He decided to ask her when they were alone. At least he hoped they would have some time on their own.
Queen Isabel led the group through through the entrance, a number of narrow passageways with medieval tapestry and burning torches on the walls and green courtyards. When she suddenly stopped without warning at a wooden door, Alex almost ran into her.
'I noticed that all of you are shaved. But most of our customers want the slaves dirty and hairy. Number two, who sent you the emails, forget to mention that. Now it will take some time until your pubic hair is long enough again, so she deserves a hard punishment. You have the privilege to watch her suffer'. She smiled and opened the door. Bright light came in and Alex saw that there was another small courtyard behind the door.
'Follow me, slaves' said Isabel and pulled the leash.
Outside there was a head (that apparently belonged to a woman) sticking out of the dirt. Jet black long hair covered most of the face, but the mouth was visibly held wide open by a ring gag.
'This is number two', Isabel explained. 'We buried her up to her neck and made her wear a ring gag. The ledge above her is the castle's toilet. And every day number one will pour the toilet buckets of the prison over her head. We will take her out in two days, when she is full of piss and shit. But unfortunately, she is still clean now. Anyone needs to pee?' she asked.
'Yes, Queen', said Laura. Nobody else dared to answer, because they didn't want to hurt someone of their kind.
Isabel smiled and unlocked the chain from Laura's neckcuff. 'Very good, 31, we will watch you', she told her cheerfully.
So they all went over to the head. Isabel brushed number two's hair back and reveiled her face. It was wet with tears and drool. Her eyes opened with fear as Laura got into a squatting position above her. 'Ooooooooooh! Eeeeaaaaassssshhh!' she drooled. But there was nothing she could do. She just closed her eyes when the yellow juice hit her head and ran down over her face and into her mouth. When the golden shower was over, she cried helplessly. Laura got up and was kissed on her mouth by Isabel. 'You're a good slut, 31', the Queen said. Then she bowed down and spit in number two's mouth, that still was full of piss. 'Swallow it, bitch!', she demanded. Number two swallowed and sobbed in disgust.
Isabel chained Laura back to the group, grabbed the leash and lead them away from the crying head in the dirt to a door to her right. Just as they reached it, it was opened from the inside and a man with a bucket that overspilled with excrements came out. He bowed down when he saw Queen Isabel, spreading excrements on the floor. Isabel didn't pay any attention to him. He went over to number two. The slaves were led through the door into another passageway.
'This was number one', Isabel explained. Alex had no doubt what he was going to do with the bucket. His guess was confirmed when he heard a screaming 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!' followed by a yukky splosh behind him on the courtyard.
They came to a big hall with a large dining table and a fireplace. 'This is our banqueting hall, where our customers are welcomed and pick their slaves. You will be exposed here next week, when you got used to slavery and grew a bit pubic hair', explained Isabel.
The next passageway had many doors with burnt in numbers. Isabel said: 'This, my sluts, are the private chambers, where our customers can play with their slaves'. Nobody dared to say a word.
After she had showed them a couple of other rooms, Isabel took a circular stair that led down. It got darker and darker the deeper they got. 'Well, I will lead you to your "rooms" now. I have better stuff to do than leading slaves around', Isabel said. She led them through a passageway with damp walls. It was lit by very few torches. The doors were no longer wooden, but grids made of steel. They looked like typical prison doors. In some chambers, Alex made out huddling shapes, but everything was silent. No cries of pain or madness as he would have imagined. Isabel stopped at the last door, took a bunch of keys off a hook at the wall and unlocked the door. They pulled them inside and locked Laura, Peter and Alex to three different eyelets in the wall. Then she cuffed their hands and feet, went out of the room with a confused Tanya on the leash, locked the door and hung the keys back on the hook.
'Enjoy your stay' she said. 'I will bring the cow to the cowshed now. 67, you will see me tonight' and walked away.
As Alex heard the steps die away, he felt a painful pressure in his chastity belt.

__________________________________________________ ___________

The buried number two, just imagine she has black hair

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote