View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #67
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkward View Post
I'm just going to go balls out and say that stockings/tights turn me on the most.

As to why? Well, there's many... many reasons to this that supports my like.
- Black leg wear tends to show off a lovely black/skin coloured gradient
- There's an element of mystery; you can see the legs, but not totally the skin
- When torn, they show beautiful patterns, and the skin shining out feels like forbidden territory, as if to feel more naked by just revealing the skin underneath.
- Toes look really sexy, the shape of the sole of the foot as well, the big attraction to the footjob side of things becomes very natural here, if somewhat cumbersome as a practical thing to do.
- They gather a lot of sweat, and I feel have a more potent smell when worn an extended period - nothing compared to panties, of course.
- When worn loosely, the "ripple" effect shows a wonderful pattern.
- When wet, the material shows more skin, and the thought of the legs being quite dirty attracts me
- The sight of panties under tights had an elements of mystery, again the theory of "less is more"
- The band around the thighs looks appealing, at times like these, in fact larger thighs often show this off better.
- Zettai ryouiki (Absolute terrirory); i.e. the skin between the legwear and butt
- The colour contrast of kneesocks/thigh highs and the skin is really nice, usually more vivid colours are most liked here to boast a sexually appealing contrast; For example red kneesocks/thigh highs with red/black overalls, or magical girl, maid and gothic lolita attire depicted in Japanese anime and subculture.
- Silk/latex stockings made for really wonderful ehh.... foot up the bum thingies? I once saw a video of a female domme pretty much fucking a sub's ass with her foot.
- Fishnet stockings with the hexagonal pattern really do a good job of accentuating the curves int he legs, usually showing of the lower portion of the butt really well (which is often seen with bunny outfits)

I could go on.... but I should probably stop here.
Legs #1! Legs #1! Legs #1!
Can i copy this to my actual answer? I like you. lol