View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 04:17 PM   #680
Sunbeams

Are you a boy or a girl? Woman

How old are you? 27

Are you straight, bi or gay? Straight 75% lesbian 25%

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. Yes I do, mostly missionary anal

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. I've never tried it, but have often fantasized

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. Some, I enjoy it a bit rough now and then

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. Not that I know of...

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Oh yeah. I've had over 50 partners, haven't kept track of how many times though lol

Most amount of sexual partners? I'm not 100% but I think it's 52

How often do you masturbate? Not as often as I used to, once a week or so

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? My imagination is my main tool. I imagine being forced by an older man or group of men, sometimes I imagine my boyfriend dominating another woman while I watch, forceful sex with my boyfriend, sometimes I read sex stories.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? Um... A drawrer full... A lot

What's your favorite style of underwear? Lace edges, not string

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? My favourite kind

Describe your dream partner. Passionate, takes what he wants

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? 36 B

What is your favorite color? Don't have

What kind of lingerie do you own? Corsets, garters, fancy bras n underwear

What kind of sexual toys do you have? Vibes of various shapes and sizes, butt training set, kegels, magic banana, probably forgetting something

Longest orgasm you have ever had? Have had a few so I'm not sure, recently I had one I could've sworn lasted 2 minutes

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? Maturbating, sex in the bushes, sex in the middle of a baseball diamond in the middle of the day... It was glorious

Most humiliated you've ever felt? Cheating boyfriend, didn't ask permission

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? Yup

Would you have sex on camera? Already done, I wonder if he still has the video...

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? Yes

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? Maybe, I'd have to try it first

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? Yes, but I don't know yet if it's my thing. I had a dream where I was a master and I woke up with an orgasm, so maybe I'd like dominating

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? Yeah, not so special for girls though

Ever stolen anything? Yesssss...

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Age
Sunbeams is offline   Reply With Quote