View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #23
Xillen

Print "Vi prego di calci nella mia figa" in decently large (but not huge) letters on a piece of paper. (You get that text when you translate "Please kick me in my pussy" on google translate from English to Italian.)

Approach someone, like you'd approach someone when asking for directions. Take the piece of paper, so they can clearly read the text, then speak the text out loud, with your accent making it clear you're not a native Italian. Appear as if you're asking them for directions.

If they react angry, just leave them be and find someone else.

If they laugh, act confused, and ask them a second time, then if they keep on laughing, try to come across as begging when you ask them a third time. Perhaps show them the piece of paper, to help your case. If they still don't comply, just leave them be and find someone else.

If they explain in English what you were asking, thank that person properly for the explanation, and then inquire: "So did I basically just ask you to kick me in my pussy?" If they confirm, apologize for asking something so rude. Explain to them that it's an accident and that the text should read "How do I get to the train station" However, tel them that since you did ask them to kick you in the pussy, it's only fair to let them kick you in the pussy if they want to, in return for directions to the train station.

If they kick you in the pussy, come across as frustrated, perhaps a little angry, but don't run off. Ask them a second time. If they kick you again, appear really frustrated, and shove the piece of paper in their face. If they kick you a third time, appear angry and run off. If at any time they explain to you in English what's going on, see above, except explain that since they complied to such a rude request and helped you out, they get to kick you one last time, in return for the directions to the train station.

Play this game once per full day in Italy (you don't have to do it on arrival or departure day). Each time you play it, you can't stop until you either asked 10 different people, or took 3 kicks to the crotch.

Did you enjoy a dare that I have given to you? Then pay me proper respect by reporting back with the results of the dare (either in the thread the dare was proposed or in PM).

Ladies are also always welcome to PM me for additional dares.

I wrote my own Card Dare Game! Please check it out.
Xillen is offline   Reply With Quote