Thread: Fiction: One year of slavery (FM/fm)
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #7
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

In front of Alex stood a beautiful tall woman with pale skin and stunning curly red hair. A green medieval dress covered her body down to her brown leather boots and on her head a golden crown was reflecting the sunlight. In her hand, she was holding a leather bag and a short leather whip beneath her side, and her green eyes were sparkling merciless.
'Hello slaves', she said, 'welcome to Black Heart Castle. I am Queen Isabel the cruel and you are my property now. You will follow some rules during your stay here, slaves, and the first one is chastity. I will put on your chastity belts now and then lead you around the place you will spend the next year. Second rule: You will obey the orders of my beloved husband King Roland the thirsty and me unhesitatingly and everytime.'
She went over to Pete and took a rusty penis cage out of her bag. She took Pete's flaccid penis and quickly locked it in the cage.
'May I ask a question?' said Pete.
Instead of an answer, Queen Isabel the cruel hit his balls one time very hard with her whip. Pete fell over, but his head was pulled up by the chain and so he was hanging there beneath his pole, groaning and howling in pain.
'Next rule:', Isabel said with a cruel smile, 'Never talk to anyone that stands above you without being ordered to. And if you are ordered to talk, my little slaves, you will always adress me as Queen, my husband as King and everyone else as Sir or Miss. So how many mistakes did you just make, slut', she asked Pete.
'Two, Queen', he whimpered.
'Correct. But you only got one lash for punishment. So how many are missing, slave?'
'One, Queen', he said anxious.
'I see, you're not dumb', she giggled and kicked his balls very hard with her boot this time. Then she went over to Alex, not even noticing the crying Pete anymore.
'I like you', she told Alex, who resisted to answer 'Thank you, Queen' as she didn't order him to reply and he didn't want to end like Pete.
'But I can't cage your dirty cock when it's hard like this' she explained and hit small Alex with one finger on the shaft. It was exactly the right spot and it went flaccid. As soon as Alex could recognize, his dick was locked away and his Queen turned to Tanya.
'Oh hell, you bloody slut!' she shouted at her when she saw her in her summerdress. 'Didn't you read the e-mail we sent you? Answer, bitch!'
'Of course Queen, I just forgot to undress, I'm sorry'. Tanya bit her lip.
A quick lash with the whip teared the dress apart and revealed her big breasts. Tanya said nothing. Another lash pulled the dress away from her and everyone could see now that Tanya's body was covered with bruisings.
'Oh, your master likes to beat you, huh? We got a little masochist here! Haha! Well, don't be sad, my slut, we will find another punishment for you. And we will make you a cow, you have really big udders!' Isabel took a black sharpie out of her bag and wrote 'C O W 7' in big letters on Tanya's stomach. Then she walked back to Alex and wrote something on his forehead. He dared not to move, nor to say anything. Pete got a number of his forehead, 68. Afterwards, Isabel got back to Tanya's pole. She took a rusty female chastity belt, a metal dildo and a metal plug out of her pocket and fixed the dildo and the plug at the inside of the belt. Then she forced Tanya the cow to put it on. After it was locked, the only one who was left was Laura.
'Hello, 31' Isabel said and kissed Laura on the lips. Then she wrote '31' on Laura's forehead and took another chastity belt out of her bag, but without dildo or plug this time.
Isabel waited until Laura put it on, then she declared: 'You won't need your names from now on, everyone got a number by me. 68, 67, cow 7 and 31', pointing from Pete to Laura.
Then she unlocked everyone's chain on the end that was fixed to the pole and locked the neck cuffs of the four slaves together. Alex was first, after him came Pete, Laura and Tanya. The Queen went back to her sedan chair and brought a leash as well as four ankle- and handcuffs. She locked the leash to Alex' neck cuff, restrained the slaves' feet and cuffed their hands behind their back. Then she took the leash and pulled them towards the castle.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Pics:

Queen Isabel the cruel
Cock cage
Chastity belt

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote