View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 07:09 PM   #6
Duster623

Default Kali's teeth are serious

I have one that is not adjustable all are pointed while you can run your finger over then without issue . I put that thing on and got excited . I agree the pain is excruciating it hurt to move. I'm still getting use to it , not sure how much i will use it . I am thinking only as severe punishment . I imagine i won't complain as much now when I get chastity in my normal cages, the most I get out of them is maybe a pinch and a lil pain, depending on the cage. I'll admit the pain on this thing scares me a lil it feels like major damage is being done , i can definitely say it would make me think twice a bout even looking at other women . I guess I am Lucky I don't have a mistress to force me in it currently that will maybe get me some time to get used to it, or get some control on it before I get one lol.
This list is not finished for the time being until I know my limits for sure ask any thing if I won't do it I will let you know.

Last edited by Duster623; 05-30-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Duster623 is offline   Reply With Quote