Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 07:12 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 2

Part 2

Sarah wrote the names of all the girls on pieces of paper and folded them up. She shook them up in her hand and then dropped them on her bed.

“Okay,” she said, “Alphabetical order. Bethany, pick one out. Whoever you pick, you have to ask truth or dare. If you’re lucky enough to pick your own name, we pass to the next person but you cannot be chosen in the next round.”

Bethany fiddled with the folded bits of paper for a few moments and then picked one. She opened it up. “Sophie.”

“Do your worst, then,” Sophie said, bravely.

“Truth or dare?” Bethany said.

“Truth, of course,” Sophie said.

“Hmm,” Bethany thought. “What colour panties are you wearing?”

“Easy,” Sophie said, “Pink.”

“Prove it,” Bethany said.

“What?” Sophie was dumbfounded.

“Well, how do we know you’re telling the truth?” Bethany said.

“Good point,” Megan said. “Jeans down, Soph.”

Sophie shook her head in disbelief. She unbuttoned her jeans and opened them up just enough to reveal her panties, which were... blue. “Shit,” she said, “I put the wrong ones on. Sorry, guys, I meant to wear pink. They must be in my suitcase still. You don’t...”

“Stop rabbiting, Soph, you have to do a forfeit chosen by Bethany.” Sarah looked at Bethany. “What do you want her to do, Beth?”

“Er,” Bethany hadn’t thought this far ahead. “How about making her take off those BLUE panties in front of us all.”

“The mouse roars,” Katie giggled. “Nice one, Beth.”

“Go on then, Soph,” Megan said, “Take your panties off.”

“But I’ll have to...”

“Take your jeans off first, that’s right.”

Sophie sighed and slipped off her shoes. She unzipped her jeans and lowered them to her thighs. She sat on her bed and peeled the jeans down, taking them off, one leg at a time. She dropped them on the bed and stood up again. “Can I turn round and do it?”

Sarah shook her head. “Oh, no. Beth said to do it in front of us.”

Sophie sighed again. “Can I put my jeans back on after?”

“Yeah,” Beth said, “The forfeit was just your panties off.”

Sophie hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly peeled them down to her thighs, revealing a neatly trimmed golden pussy that almost, but not quite, matched her blonde hair.

She sat down again and lowered her panties to her ankles. She kicked them off and then grabbed her jeans to put them back on.

“Wow,” Sarah said, “Watch you don’t catch a hair when you zip up.”

Bethany folded up the paper with Sophie’s name on it and put it back with the rest. She shuffled them round.

As soon as Sophie had her jeans back on, Sarah said: “Okay, Emma next.”

Emma picked out a name. “Bethany,” she said.

Bethany looked despondent.

“What goes around, comes around,” Sarah said.

“Okay,” Emma said, “Bethany, truth or dare?”

“Truth, please,” she said.

“Have you ever seen a naked boy?” Emma said.

Bethany shook her head frantically. “No,” she said, “Not a real one. I’ve seen, you know, pictures.”

“I believe her,” Emma said. She folded up Bethany’s name and put it back with the others.

Katie was next to choose. She chose... “Well, well, Bethany again. How unlucky is that?”

“I can’t go again,” Bethany pleaded.

“Nothing in the rules about it,” Katie said. “Bethany, truth or dare? You can’t choose two truths in a row though, that’s in the rules.”

“Dare then,” Bethany said really quietly.

“I dare you to strip off completely for the rest of the night.”

“I can’t,” Bethany said. “No way, sorry.”

“Don’t apologise,” Katie said. She took out her mobile and tapped out a text. As soon as she’d finished her text, she looked at Bethany. “I’ve just done a text to Liam Barker. He’s in one of the boys’ dorms. I’m going to send this text asking him to come into our dorm. Your forfeit is to ask him, when he gets here, ask him if you can feel his cock. If he says yes, you have to have a good feel of it. And I mean a good feel.”

Bethany looked shocked. “Do I have to?”

“If you fail to do the forfeit, we will forcibly strip you naked and drag you into the boys dorm.”

Bethany sat down on her bed. “But, I...” She stared at the floor for a few moments. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

Katie pressed ‘send’ and waved the text on its way.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote