View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 10:56 AM   #115
Happy Me

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
I have taken pictures for ex-significant others, basically all kinds. Usually it was because they were out of town or something, and I wanted to text them something happy.

Most recently I took pictures of basically everything, in all kinds of situations, over a period of months and sent them to my previous dom (that I met on this site.) O_o
I just keep doing this now! There are several friends on here who have seen things (mostly cleavage), plus now Deschut (my current dommy) has basically seen it all. I send him pictures of tasks, or just because I want to brighten his day.
I put 2 pictures of my left boob on gdboobs (tumblr), 1 with it covered in wax.
And, one of my pussy with clothespins on it accidentally ended up on facebook for some minutes before I deleted it in a panic.

I think I might like sharing pictures, but I am pretty picky about who I share them with. Actually, because of a recent bad experience, I think I am back to just sharing them with my dommy, which is sad, because I really do kind of enjoy it!