Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 09:28 AM   #38
Marluxia

Time: 4:06 AM

I had been walking for almost an hour and I felt like ages. Every so often, I would have to duck and hide from on coming cars. I didn't want to get caught by some stranger. I knew I needed to make my way to the police station and contact them.

By now, the rain had stopped completely. The remaining puddles reflected the light of the street lamps and illuminated the street. I felt awkward walking around with my ass bare and vulnerable to the early morning chill.

The police station was just a block around the corner. I was close now.

Suddenly, I heard the screeching of car tires and smelt the strong burning of rubber. I whirled around just as a white van slid up against the curb. The panel doors slid open with a violent thrust and two man jumped out at me.

"Get away from me!" I shouted. The two men grabbed onto my arms and and retrained my valiant efforts. One of them, a black man around his 30s, told me to shut up.

"No!" I cried out.

They hurled me into the van and I landed against another two men. All four of them were wearing leather.

"Jack!" I heard a voice cry out.

On the street, running down in leather of their own, was Elliot, Drake, and Walter.

"Help!" I cried out.

"I told you, shut up!" the black man shouted again. I put a cloth over my mouth and nose. I tried not to breath in the strong fumes but I had no choice. As everything got fuzzy, he slid the door of the van shut as soon as they reached it.

The last thing I remembered was the van speeding off into the night.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote