Thread: Sister's party
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #12
crazyeight

Default chapter 4

It was my turn again and I had no choice but to choose dare. "We dare you to strip down to your boxers!" Said Candace. "You'll stay like that, of course, no putting clothes back on!" I wasn't too worried, I'd been swimming with girls before, it was just like that, I thought. But I knew it wasn't, I was wearing tight boxer briefs and now had a hard on. I complied anyway. "Woo" cheered the girls as my shirt was removed. I had an alright body, I was reasonably muscular. "I'm liking the body, Alex" said Claire. "I can't wait till you're wearing even less" she added with a wink. My mind started racing, I was flattered but also just realized I'd probably be naked soon. But maybe so would the girls. I ended up flipping heads too and was dared to go downstairs and get 3 high fives from random people. I was so embarrassed, my hard on was clearly visible, it stuck a few inches while my boxers struggled to contain it. I hoped everyone would be too smashed to notice.

I went downstairs and the first guy I saw offered the high five, he thought I had just gotten laid! I realized this was because Jesse had left the bedroom and come down with me while he watched the whole thing. Next I went to a girl who started to laugh upon seeing my hard on. She Told me she'd give me the high five if I let her slap my bare ass. I was reluctant because I knew Jesse would be watching but I thought if her seeing my ass slapped would help this end I was okay with that. I made sure at least my sister wasn't around then pulled my underwear down in the back. When I did so she started laughing uncontrollably and I didn't know why. It turned out that I already had a hand print on my ass from Candace earlier. "You're getting really lucky tonight I see" said the girl as she slapped the other cheek. I then got a high five and went to find another person. I chose another chick Who again noticed my hard on but didn't laugh, she smiled. She pressed her hand against and after seeing my reaction, put her hand into my underwear and grasped my cock. She pulled a couple times then stopped when I had a serious sex face. She then offered the high five and added "I've always been a tease" and walked off. I went back to jesse who was laughing from all she had seen "can't wait to share this!" She said

We went back into my room and Jesse explained everything. "Can we see your ass?" The girls asked laughing. "We want to see the hand prints! " I protested but they convinced me by saying one of them would be dared to give me some pleasure if I agreed. I showed them and their laughter erupted "did I really do that?" Asked Candace. "Wow, nice ass, by the way" she added. The rest agreed and this raised my self confidence but I felt very vulnerable so naked so I pulled my underwear back up. "Damn, you got a real show, Jesse!" Said Sophie."show us that sex face! I'll put my hand in your pants!" She said and the girls laughed again.
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote