Thread: Need to vent.
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
quotedkraven

Stop Need to vent.

(TL-DR - coming from a guy, you other dudes need to calm down)

Ok, so, even though I'm fairly new to this whole S&M scene, a recurring theme has caught my eye; male-hopeful slaves SEVERELY out number female dommes. Now, I'm only an "Online" participant of this stuff, so that might be screwing my line of sight up, but everywhere I seem to go, the man to woman ratio is extremely high in the male regards. However, this isn't the reason I'm here to vent.

All the guys that go out of their way to attempt to find a mistress,dominatrix or whatever, sometimes go WAY over the top. They pester entirely to much, they don't READ ad's properly or at all, they automatically assume that just because said person has a vagina, they'll dominate them, etc etc. Guys, PLEASE cool your cocks. Seriously. I realize not ALL guys do this, but a healthy number of you do. Read, acknowledge, research. Its not terribly hard.

I enjoy the pleasures of the online domination quite a lot, but it's kinda hard to deal with all the guys who assume and jump right into it. It gives the rest of us guys a bad name.
quotedkraven is offline   Reply With Quote