Thread: Sister's party
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 08:48 PM   #9
crazyeight

Default chapter 3

Candace's turn was next and she chose dare. Candace had the most amazing ass so I was ecstatic when Claire suggested we dare her to moon us. "Maybe just to your underwear, Alex already seems a little excited" giggled Jesse as she was staring at my crotch. I was starting to get a visible boner.
"He's got 4 hot girls in his bedroom, who can blame him?" Added Sophie.
"Alright well here goes nothing!" said Candace as she turned, bent over and pulled her dress up. She was wearing a thong which covered almost nothing, I had never seen a more amazing sight. After about 10 seconds I heard a camera shutter sound effect and thought that one of the girls had taken a picture of Candace's ass. She seemed to have thought the same as the show came to an end then.
"Don't worry, Candy, we just took a picture of Alex, he looked like he was in heaven! I think he might have wanted to kiss it!" Said Jesse. I got extremely embarrassed and chuckled awkwardly as the girls broke out into laugher.
"Maybe if he's good I'll let him later on," replied Candace as she winked at me. She then grabbed a coin and landed on tails. "Anytime anyone refuses a dare or truth they must strip one article of clothing." The girls decided they would change into something more 'comfortable' before continuing, though, and grabbed clothes from my sisters bedroom. They all wore skinny jeans and tight t-shirts so I didn't mind the change of clothes.

Sophie's turn came next but she chose truth. It turned out she was a virgin and had never seen a guy naked either. She flipped the coin and got heads. She chose dare this time. She was dared to take her shirt off until her next turn.

Next was Jesse's turn. She chose dare. "Go into the other room, take off your bra and panties then come back and hand them to one of us." She complied with very little thought. When she got back Candace said "just remember now if you refuse a dare you'll be half naked!" All the girls cheered. Jesse had the color fade from her face as she realized what happened, but then smiled in respect. She continued on and flipped the coin, getting heads. She chose dare again, not wanting to be boring. "Let us all slap your ass once," said Claire. She agreed and the three other girls jokingly slapped her ass. Jesse came over to me smiling "make it hurt, big guy" she said with a wink and turned around. I was slapping her through her jeans but was still excited. I wound up and my hand made light contact with her ass. "That's all you got?" She said. "I'll have to show you how it's done later!" She then walked away.

Claire was up. She chose dare and was dared to go downstairs and let any random guy grope her. Candace went with her to make sure it was done properly. When they returned, they were laughing. "Claire here picked the nerdiest looking guy, I thought he was gonna pass out or come in his pants when he touched her!" Said Candace. "I'm pretty sure he did one of those things!"said Claire with a smile. "Alright, where's that coin?" She got tails. "My rule is only dares from now on! "
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote