View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 12:58 PM   #2
NerdyGirl

I tried your dare in two different bathrooms. I had an idea and wanted to see how someone would react if they didn't think I knew that they walked in on me. I put the headphones in my ears and kind of closed my eyes so I could still see out of them but so anyone else would think they were closed. Then when I was in the bathroom I moved my head around like i was really into the music that I was listening too. For the dare I just had a bikini on for a top and some shorts on for bottoms since I'm kind of an exhibitionist.

Anyway, in the first bathroom I screwed up. It was about 15 mins before anyone walked in on me and then when they did it startled me an I accidentally opened my eyes. He just apologized and closed the door real fast.

On the second bathroom I managed to pull it off. It didn't take quite as long before someone opened the door. I kind of flinched a little but at least i didn't open my eyes and I tried to pretend like I was really into the music to cover up the flinch. He closed the door but then opened it again and I could see him through my eyelashes staring at me. Anyway, he closed it again and I thought that was it, so I had my eyes open but then I saw shadows moving under the crack of the door and lightly closed them again. Another guy opened the door and I could see the first guy with him along with another guy and they were all looking at me. So I kept pretending to listen to music while they rudely stared. Anyway, I let them watch until i saw one of them pulling out a phone, and since i didn't want my picture taken I opened my eyes and pretended to be startled (I was actually a tiny bit startled for real) and they closed the door. When I finally left I didn't see them anywhere so I guess they ran off.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.

Last edited by NerdyGirl; 05-12-2014 at 01:02 PM.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote