Thread: Lucid Dreaming
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 02:01 AM   #13
rangertom

I've had a lot of lucid dreams and they are awesome!

This is EXACTLY what it feels like for me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianJ
Once you're there you can pretty much take control over the entire dream -That monster has huge teeth! What monster? It's a cute puppy *poof*. Once your in the state of lucid dreaming it's almost like hypnosis, you recharge much faster and wake up more refreshed. Very hard to get a mastery on though.
I've had my first lucid dreams when I was 17, during the 9 minutes snooze interval of my alarm clock. I had a nice dream when my alarm clock went off, so I killed it quickly (you become quite efficient in this if you're lazy like me) and continued dreaming, but now I knew I was dreaming. The next 9 minutes felt like an hour to me, and it was awesome.

I continued to try this every day. It didn't work all the time, but at least twice a week. It depends on my state of mind: When I'm stressed and start thinking of the day to come when I wake up, it won't work, but when I'm relaxed and have nothing to worry about I'm in :-)

It became harder to do that when I grew older. When I was 20-ish I was curious about nootropics and tried Piracetam and Pramiracetam. Lucid dreaming started to be more vivid and regular for me than it ever was. Most of the time I used these dreams to do some kind of "Virtual traveling". I went on a trip to anywhere I want, and do anything I could. I could even use it to have sex during these dreams, and when I woke up, I was 2 seconds away from orgasm.

Due to circumstances it stopped completely for 2-3 years, but now I still have lucid dreams 1-3 times a month. And I still love them more than anything.

Likes:slow teases, dice dares, mild pain, edging, spanking, orgasm denial / forced, semi-public, ...
Dislikes: degrading / humiliation, bladder control, ice, pictures, anal
Limits: blood, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cam, social suicide, messy

Last edited by rangertom; 05-10-2014 at 02:06 AM.
rangertom is offline   Reply With Quote