Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:29 PM   #32
Marluxia

Time Unknown

The spankings were done and over with. I had buried my head into the dirty mattress to avoid shouting out. Drake had finished his torment. My ass was on fire. I wanted to cry but I couldn't muster the tears.

"My turn again," Walter guffawed. His hands slid across my swollen ass. He gave it a few light taps and laughed as I winced in pain.

"Do you like the taste of piss, bitch?" he asked teasingly. He pulled on his cock in his pants. "Drink mine."

He wiped it out and in a matter of seconds his sweet, golden flow showered across my face. I knew I should drink it, I didn't want to be punished again. I opened my mouth and accepted his piss.

"Looks like he likes it!" Drake cried out in joy. He too pulled out his cock and began to piss into my mouth. Elliot stood in the background laughing and whacking off his cock.

I wanted to throw up at the site of my brother and cousins doing this too me. I knew if I did they would make me swallow that too. I took it, like I knew I had to.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote