View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 08:11 AM  
calm
Account Banned

Male 32/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in (see post) (very strict)

32/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in (see post) (very strict)

Hello stranger!

Take your time, this is serious. Patience and self-discipline are mandatory here.

I am looking for a slave who is interested in surrendering all of his control and power to me.

I am not looking for online bitches, whores, cunts, exhibitionists, or anything alike:

I am not interested in sharing any data out of our private relationship. Hence sharing would mean a loss of control on that data to both of us, and I really don't like any kind of loss of planned control. Besides, I don't like the ugly feeling when outing anyone, and I value loyalty on both ends. I do care for other people's data as I do care for my own private data.

I want to know your age, weight, and height. I'd like to see how your face and body shape looks like. I'd like to hear your voice. If you want to hide yourself, choose another master. The same applies when you are not physically fit. Mental and emotional issues are fine, though, as long as you are willing to open up about them when being in contact with me.

This is going to be a rather mental thing, so don't expect too many sexual dares from me. If you just want to enjoy your own sexuality and fetishes, I am definitely the wrong type of master for your desires. If, on the contrary, you sincerely enjoy devoting yourself to someone else in order to make him happy, feel welcomed.

The basic rules for our relationship should resemble a jail for you. You won't be allowed to quit your relationship with me on your own. You will not be allowed to serve others without my prior consent. You must not lie to me in any way. If you don't want to be locked up like this, don't choose me as your master.

I am taking great interest in your body shape. I favour the naturally slim/average/athletic type with strong arms and legs, where the first part is referring to your belly/torso region. You don't need to be trained or visibly muscled, since I rather like the softer type. Usually, this shape posesses rather broad wrists and ankles. Cute hands and feet, and a rather strong neck are valued, too, especially when being combined with a pleasant face.

Your sexual orientation is theoretically not important to me. I've had issues with queer people, though. Either they seem to me to be way too soft or are anally focussed. The latter also applies to many straight ones as well, of course. These are just my impressions, they are not meant to be discriminatory.

Another issue is your experience. My problem with it being that one cannot undo foreign experience. One solution might be to thoroughly interrogate you about it, though this one often proves to be rather frustrating to at least me in the end. Best would be if you still had no experience with helplessness or any kind of loss of control, such as having lost in a fun fight, being pinned to the floor, having your arm twisted onto your back, or being held, confined, restricted, locked in, or tied up by any other means. It would be a great plus if you would associate a natural fear with the aforementioned situations.

If you can only be submissive when you are horny, don't consider me as your master. I want you to be able to serve me whilst feeling normal or even while having issues. I can be a great friend, but your worst nightmare, too. But only when you let me. So, in order to be able to work with me, you should be willing to talk about your fears. Running away silently is a great defeat.

If you wanted to end a relationship with me, your only chance should be to convince me to release you. Begging has proven to be functional here, since I own a heart, too. Although this only really helps when you are sticking to truthful and whole-hearted reasons.

As to our communication: Despite of being able to write longer letters up, I tend to reply tersely on your possible application, usually using some interrogation style at first. Mostly this is due to scepticism and me being a natural chatter desiring mutual interaction rather than extended monologues. But your mileage may vary.

When you feel the urge to reply to this ad, don't do so publically in this thread. PM me on here instead, or send an email to the address given in my signature. No special form in writing is required to do so.

Keywords that might be applicable to this ad are:

Online control, virtual jail, total power exchange (tpe), slavery (24/7), restrictions, rules, fear, teamviewer (remote screen control), lockdown, parental controls, experience, long-term relationship, blackmail (no disclosure), safe sane consensual (ssc), non-sexual dares, trust, feelings, report writing, line writing, corner time, time wasting dares, mental control, skype, webcam, smartphone, kik, whatsapp, profile control, account control, computer control, obedience, chastity (denial), micro-management, property, friendship, rope bondage, computer aided bondage, interrogation, captivity, hacking (programming), social control.

Last edited by calm; 04-28-2014 at 04:01 PM.
The following user says Thank You to calm for this post: