View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #75
Kelthrai

Giving: Never given, so can't answer these.

Have you ever received a blowjob? Yes, otherwise I wouldn't be answering this, would I?
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? If I'm sensitive (i.e. we've been doing something else for a while before the blowjob, it can be painful initially.
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The way my girlfriend's mouth feels around my penis, the way she stimulates it with her mouth, her eagerness.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Not usually. Normally my girlfriend turns herself so that she's lying half-across me to reach my penis. She's not overly fond of kneeling down for blowjobs.
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Kiss and lick up and down my shaft.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? I actually don't like that much. if she insists, then gentle massage.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Probably, but never tried it.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? My girlfriend copes just fine. I would imagine others would cope fine as well, since my penis is not absolutely massive.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Not quite sure I get this question, sorry.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? No, I don't like forcing anyone into anything.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Never quite got to that stage. I probably could orgasm with only sucking.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Never done it, but I'd like to try it. Even then, it would depend on her.
How do you feel about cumming on their face? See above
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? See above
How do you feel about cumming on their body? See above
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? That would be fine. It's what usually happens with my sexual experiences.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Wouldn't expect anything. It depends entirely on the giver's personal preference.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I don't know, it's never happened. I doubt I'd be interested, though.
What positions do you prefer to receive blowjobs in? I like standing with giver kneeling in front of me. Lying down is fine too.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Like it when my girlfriend moans a bit.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Umm, never really thought about it. I suppose I wouldn't mind trying it, if everyone else was ok with it.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not that I can think of.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary speed and strength of sucking.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Just normal.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? It's up to the giver, really. Never tried deepthroating (to my knowledge), but you can't knock it till you've tried it.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Again, never really thought about it.
Anything extra you want to say? Not that I can think of.

Misc

How important is the location to you? So long as it's private and I'm comfortable there, and both of us are in a comfortable position, then it doesnt matter.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Probably make it more enjoyable, yes.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Probably decrease enjoyment - I get cold very easily, and tend to focus on it if I'm cold.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Just wouldn't do it.
Do you want to control the event? How do you control getting a blowjob?
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I suppose.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Not sure what this is supposed to mean.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? I don't care if I get lipstick on my penis (not that my girlfriend wears it), since no-one else will see it; cum in my underwear isn't a problem either.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I doubt it, to both points.
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? No, not off the top of my head.
Kelthrai is offline   Reply With Quote