View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #23
Slavebaby58

Default April 9th

As Shawn walked away I was confused what if someone else showed up before he did? What fantasy is he going to do? Is this gunna hurt? This is the longest 100 count ever! My brain is going 100 miles an hour all I want is to feel him touch me and hear his voice. I'm a little scared but I have total trust in him... Ok this is turning me on a little... I hear foot steps... Is that Shawn? 88, 89,90 ok 10 seconds until he comes back... What does he have planned 95,96,97.... Please let that be Shawn walking up to me 98,99,100

"Now little girl I am going to tape your mouth shut just to let you know." I could hear Shawn say.

I nodded in approval. He pulled out my panties and stuffed them in my mouth and used tape to keep them in.

The only thing I could do is think about was about to happen but than I just didn't know what it might be...

I shifted my weight a little more off the ledge hoping that Shawn would soon be sticking his dick in me. Than I could feel it....

it was skin..the tip of a dick, trying now with force to get inside.

I tried to gasping thinking to myself something is wrong. Something is different than the last 20 times he fucked me. It was bigger, much bigger. Shawn had a pretty big cock and he definitely knows how to use it. All the other times he could please me so much but something was off..

Suddenly my pussy opened wider than before and engulfed a penis. I was sure of it. But was it Shawns I just couldn't tell and with no noise going on and the blind fold... my heart was now racing as the pace was quicken on each blow.

Than it happened a low growl or grunt, this was a noise I hadn't heard from him before. I stopped rocking my hips and started to freak out.

Than Shawn un-covered my eyes. The sunlight hit my face first and I started to blink when I saw a old man hovering over me. He was very scruffy and larger than Shawn in weight for sure. I paused now realizing what just happened. He must have found this guy or does he even know him. What the fuck was I doing hear? My eyes started to water up

Than I noticed Shawn in the corner of my eye.

"Finish up Jerry!" he yelled at the man.