View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 11:04 AM   #7974
ultimatemaster2013

My young slave must be available on kik!!!!!! Really humiliate my slut on kik!!! make him show all of him with face - fully exposed in most humiliating positions you can imagine. he will try to avoid it but push hard, he must obey. nick: slavenew. Make him a proper slut. He is very shy and straight, so it is really totally humiliating for him to expose himself - so get as many people as you can to watch and use him. He resets his kik when he cant chat (losing the chat history), but keep writing him so he must reply. Best for those who love making young straight shy boys getting really humiliated, ridiculed and utterly exposed. He is also on Skype and cam4 and chaturbate.
Limits: illegal, exposure to family/friends, scat, piss, food/drink fetish, bondage, torture, pain, blood, animals
Focus on humiliation, exposure, embarrassment, anal, sexual tasks,

likes: humiliation, anal, verbal abuse, webcam private/public; pictures + videos private/public, dog training, spanking, bondage, clinic, denial, complete control, blackmail

negotiable: poo, piss, pain, blood, family, friends, maybe some others i cant think of right now

limits: illegal, arrest, permanent,
ultimatemaster2013 is offline   Reply With Quote