View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #25
worthlesscumwhore

I just finished kenith task.

I had to empty a listerine bottle in my pussy and in my ass, then go release it in the toilet and empty all my bowels in the toilet.

Having the listerine in my holes burned a lot, it hurt so much that I cried. It was a really uncomfortable enema.

I taught that emptying myself would be a big release, but instead all i had was burning pain in my asshole while shitting everything that was in my bowels.

I then had to clean my dirty holes with a toilet brush. I started with my pussy, it took me some time before being able to put it in my pussy, but I manage to do it. it hurt alot. The bristle felt like needles in my pussy. I had to clean my pussy for 10 minutes. I cried the whole time from pain, and got really scared to do the same thing in my butthole. When the 10 minutes were finished, I removed the brush. There was some blood on it.

I then had to put in in my butthole. This was a really hard task. Just having it touching my already burning asshole was incredible pain. Everytime I tried to force it in, I had to scream. I was crying face down and ass up, trying to insert a toilet brush in my ass, pushing it in with my 2 hands. it took some time to insert it but I finally made it.

I screamed and cried a lot. I then had to wash my dirty asshole with it for 10 minutes. I have to admit that there was time that i could not even touch the brush because it was hurting too much.

When the 10 minutes were done. I removed the brush from my butthole, which also gave me incredible pain. I am bleeding from my asshole at the moment.

I then have to put my face in the shitty listerine toilet water and smack my tits 100 times.

it took me 2 minutes before having the courage to put my face in it. it was disgusting. I then started to smack my tits while my face was submerged in my dirty filth. It was so humiliating.

Then i came here to write the report while my hair and face are still covered in my dirty filth. I am writing all this crying and bleeding from my holes. I hate myself.

Thank you sir for showing me what a disgusting worthless slut I am.
worthlesscumwhore is offline   Reply With Quote