View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 04:13 AM   #27
revealingcyst

Send a message via AIM to revealingcyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by James09 View Post
Isn't going up to a random stranger and offering to pay them for their panties a little creepy in the first place? I mean, where do you draw the line, how do you tell if someones creepy as opposed to someone who's not in this situation?
Tone of voice and choice of words makes a big difference, as does age difference. There's no way to draw a line, I would just make the decision at the time. Bumbly awkwardness tends to endear me to people though. Something like "Hey, um, sorry to intrude, but I kind of have a fetish for worn underwear and I was wondering if I could actually buy yours." would be better than "Hey, I'll give you $50 for your knickers."

Ultimately yes, it is creepy to offer to pay for someone's underwear in the street, but you can compensate for it by being personable and offering help, e.g. offering to pay for coffee as a cover for my use of the coffee shop bathroom to remove them.

Feel free to PM/kik me

Likes: Bondage, costumes, dilemmas, mindgames, anal, pain, gags, humiliation, corner time, handwriting
Dislikes: Denial, typing lines, urine
Limits: scat, obvious public, sending IDable photos
Toys & Gear, Costumes, Underwear and PM dares

Last edited by revealingcyst; 03-28-2014 at 04:16 AM.
revealingcyst is offline   Reply With Quote