Thread: Non-Fiction: Ex Gf Dominatrix; CBT/Humiliation.
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #7
lucky7z

After a short pause that dragged on forever for me, she popped me once in the balls with the palm of her free hand, "we don't want anyone to be left out do we? So what should I do with these?" She was more playful, less domineering, but only because I assumed she was just more aware of the safety risks involved. I paused, I couldn't tell if she was messing with me or asking me outright.
She dug her nails in my shaft again, very hard and continued to squeeze "tell me the best way to hurt you without really hurting you seriously"
At this point all i could get out was 'Ok' repeatedly until she moved her nails
I was a little thrown off, I was secretly hoping her fear of damaging me would just mean she would go easy, and suddenly im explaining that if she ties or holds them firmly and tightly against my sack the pain is worse and she wouldnt have to hit harder to make up for them moving around. She made me explain it a few times, then reached for my balls and paused and said "just show me".
This is where I noticed that I was in a truly submissive state to her new dominant persona, before this my masochistic side was having a rush and I was quite willing. I hesitated, I probably had a defeated look on my face, a look that said 'but... but, really? I have to demonstrate it?'
She grinned deviously, "Fine, you probably wouldnt hit them hard enough anyway. You hold them like u said and I'll start light and get harder"
So I gripped my sack in my right hand, holding my balls for her convenience.
She did start light, with an open hand, and increased slowly. "These aren't as sensitive as I thought".
I was flinching slightly with the smacks at that point, but after she spoke I saw her rear back for a hard smack, my body tensed and i must have subconsciously loosened my grip.
"Awe, are you too scared to hold your balls for me? Its ok, I have a free hand."
She grabbed at my balls and gripped them really tight, pulling them a little more than I expected. She reared back and smacked them with her palm, she pulled back but it hurt, my body wanted to curl up a bit. The next 2 were right after one another and noticeable harder than the first. The last strike landed on the side, though, and my right testicle seared with pain, I yelped a bit and moaned. She paused, I think waiting to hear a safe word.
"Wow, so thats not too far? or too painful for you?" She looked back down at what was in her hand "Oh look, we figured out another way to deal with your hard on." She cut to a serious moment "How is it not too much if it hurts so much u cant keep it up? And how do i know its ok and not to stop?" I tried to explain and she eventually decided the safe word and discretion would be enough. She started back with her hardest slap yet, she paused to watch my reaction and started laughing when she realized i was still ok. "Theres something really wrong with you if you enjoy this, its just strange", before I could respond she changed to using her fist for a few hits that kept me from answering. laying back on the bed with my legs half hanging off and legs spread, I writhed for a few moments while she held my balls when suddenly I noticed her hand was gentler. She stroked my limp, sore cock with her free hand and moved her mouth down toward me. After a brief panic I felt lips, not teeth. The sensation on my shaft made me realize just how tender her fingernails had left me. The sensitivity made it take a minute or so but I began to get hard.
then her hand still on my balls pulled down, squeezing and tugging my swollen testicles and halting me at partial erection. I closed my eyes and flinched and waited. A chuckle, then "you can relax, I want to see if u can get a hard on after all that", then she started quickly and passionately sucking my cock. I moaned, in part because what she was doing felt amazing and in part because everything was swollen and sensitive to the touch. She paused when she was satisfied I was fully erect, held it by the shaft and admired it like she had just completed a work of art. I was silent, I thought the role play experiment was over and I was on my way to more oral pleasure and I was content.
She did start again, by deepthroating my cock, taking her time and gagging to let me have the prolonged feeling. Up and down on my cock I watched her head, drifting towards an orgasm, hands behind my head.
Then teeth, mid deep throat, teeth dig into the very base of my shaft and almost onto my sack underneath.
I open my mouth and all that comes out is a long and low sound of pain get louder "aaaaaAAAAHHH", because she was biting harder as she lifted her head and scraped her front teeth up my already tender skinned shaft.
At my head, she gave another hard, long bite intended to leave marks like the previous one.
I started to ask why, "I though we finished that part!"
Standing straight up and taking a backward step, she smacked my hard cock, vunlerably erect right in front of her, as hard as she could. I grab myself, reacting to the sharp sting.
"You wanted this, you asked me to. you never asked for a blowjob though, come find me later after you masturbate". She was already walking toward the door.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote