Thread: Non-Fiction: Ex Gf Dominatrix; CBT/Humiliation.
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 05:55 AM   #4
lucky7z

Continued...
Then I feel her dig her nails back in, this time at the base of my shaft. my back was up to my bed, which was too high for her to push me back on because it was on risers. She started dragging her nails up my shaft and i started to shuffle and followher hand to stop the scratching.
"Stop, stay against the bed", she dug sharply mid shaft then proceeded to the head of my still erect, and now visibly scratched cock. I didnt look down but i felt the indentations of her initial grip and the middle of my shaft. She pulled her hand quickly away, knicking the crown as she did. It was a sharp pain, caused me to lean forward slightly with my torso.
She dropped to her knees and gripped my shaft hard in her right hand. She placed the nail of her left index finger on my head, oriented horizontally, then looked up at me. Do you like my nails? I had them done 2 days ago to match my dress (we had broken up at her sorority formal ball). Then she jabbed her nail inward, i flinched, she poked harder, i leaned forward and my hands left the edge of the bed as a defensive reaction. She stopped.
"Sit on your hands, ill tell u when u can move them, but I'm not even through with my fingernails yet." She noticed my cock was slightly less rigid now. "Is everything ok? I thought this turned you on?" More sarcasm. Then one nail dragged slowly down the top of my shaft, base to tip, harder as it went, pulling down at my, again, full erection. Several more times, two sets of four nails dug into the base of my cock, dragging and scrapping my shaft from all angles. She made mocking pity noises at me while she watched me wince. When it stopped, my now visibly sore cock was still fully erect. she gripped my shaft again, at the base "mhmm, i guess you do like it".
I sighed and through my head back in relief, to then feel her teeth, sharp front teeth in the middle of the head of my cock. The first bite didnt leave marks. I had used a fetish picture of a cock with teeth indentations weeks before to show her how much it could take without breaking skin. Her second bite left indents, but not good enough for her. She tongued my cock while she bit down, the third bit elicited a high moan of pain as I leaned forward. These teeth indentations were good enough, she celebrated by deep throating me for a fraction of a second, licked my shaft for a moment, then bit down from the side in the middle of my cock, she got her teeth marks the first time. I was just starting to worry and feel a bit unsettled with her new dominance when she saw the indentions. She laughed and smiled proudly up from her knees, "These marks are so much better than the one u showed me." Her dominant stance changed and she motioned for us to sit on the bed. She gripped my shaft again hard. "I can't believe you have a hard on after all that, and I haven't even touched your balls yet" I felt her grip tighten, "and you haven't even said thank you"
Next part to come later

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote