Thread: Fiction: The Gay Diary of John
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #4
AustinCD

3/17/14

Dear Diary

Yesterday was a horrible day but I plan on thinking of the positives of yesterday which was only one and that was telling Clarissa. Her dad has decided to keep it a secret thinking it was "only a dare" when it wasnt. So today started off weirdly as I got a message from Clarissa telling me to meet her up at the school today (we're on spring break) and that it was urgent and I would love it. So I decided to text her back saying I would and got out of bed.

I got dressed in a black v line, skinny jeans, vans, and a flat top hat and went into the kitchen. My mom was there and asked me if I wanted some lunch and heres how the conversation went.

Her- hey you want some lunch? I could make us sandwiches.

Me- no tha- wait? Lunch? Its not lunch time.

Her- yes it is, its 1:17pm, wait dont tell me you've been sleeping this whole time.

Me- sorry mom I gotta go meet Clarissa! While walking off.

Her- John Luck Johnson get ba. Then I shut the front door

I grabbed my skateboard up out of the grass where the wind must have blown it last night and started skating to the school. As I was riding my board I decided to text Clarissa saying I was on my way which was really stupid of me because I ended up falling on my ass and getting laughed at by an old man. After texting Clarissa and being laughed at by the old man I got back on my board and got to the school.

Me- hey Clarissa! Riding towards her

Her- hey she yelled walking towards me with a trash sack.

Me- whats with the sack?

her- there girl clothes I dont need anymore and was wondering if you wanted them.

Me- hell yes (grabs bag) thank you so much.

Her- youre welcome, hey have you been looking for a boyfriend?

Me- have been for years why?

her- well theres an app I think you'll like called gaymeet I think you should try! My uncle found a boyfriend there once.

Me- okay ill try it out!

Her- okay well I have to go to tutoring so talk to you later?

Me- talk to you later girl!

I got on my board and skated really quickly home. I didnt want to get caught with these clothes and I knew my parents were at work so I had time to stash them. As I got home I ran up my stairs and threw the bag into my closet, ot on my bed, turned on my phone, ignored some messages from girls, and looked up the app gaymeet.

I hope you liked this part and if you did leave a comment!!

Limits: complete nude, to public, permanent

An ass slut here

Pm me if you live in Oklahoma!! And would like to chat
AustinCD is offline   Reply With Quote