Thread: Fiction: Punishing Kathryn
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 03:00 PM   #19
Fae

Thank you jklivin your reviews keep this alive. Ally can be a kind mistress but naturally if Kathryn is going to be disobedient Ally will be cruel.

C8

Ally grabbed the phone then her black bag she dragged Kathryn through the house into the garage. The blonde was in a state of shock and barely registered what was going on until she saw she was tied in a star shape position to the metal wrack that hung on the grey concrete wall. Once again her heart begun to race as she wondered what her angry mistress had in store for her and her arms ached once more.
‘I was going to run you a nice relaxing bath but obviously you prefer being treated like worthless slut, so be it.’ Ally barked then left and for a while Kathryn thought that she would be left to hang there naked all day in nothing but her stockings.
Ally returned to Kathryn’s surprise carrying a long green hose and toilet brush.
‘Mistress please Im sorry I promise to be good.’ Kathryn squealed realising the horror of her situation.

‘Silence slut!’ Ally barked before turning the hose on the stream of freezing cold water struck her body her nipples quickly stood to attention as did the hair on the back of her neck.
Kathryn screamed and tugged at her binds trying to at least shield herself a bit but she couldnt it wasnt possible her mistress then approached and scrubbed down her body with the toilet brush. The rough bristles making her skin red scratching it and causing her pain Kathryn felt disgusted as she felt it between her legs she wanted it to end.
Ally scrubbed every inch of her down including her face to Kathryn’s horror who could do nothing but beg and scream and accept her punishment. When Ally was done she turned off the hose and set down the toilet brush. Kathryn was shivering with pain and cold as Ally went into her bag bringing out a purple flogger she smacked it off her pets body paying particular attention to her breasts and thighs the blonde flinched and swallowed trying to distract herself to no avail.

When Ally was done Kathryn’s usually tanned body had gone a reddish pink colour perhaps due to the cold the bristles or the flogger. Her blonde hair dripping wet she cried quietly staring at Ally her emerald eyes twinkling.
‘Thank you mistress.’ she said shivering hoping to please her.
Ally didnt respond she did however go for a towel and dried Kathryn, the blonde was grateful for this kindness and gave her mistress a small smile. The raven haired woman dried in between her legs but Kathryn soon noticed her hand was lingering her eyes widened as she discovered that Ally was rubbing her clit.
‘M-Mistress.’ Kathryn whimpered feeling her hips twitch involuntarily Ally smirked at this.
‘You like that? Did you picture me doing this when you were touching yourself in the bath? Answer honestly slut.’ Ally said firmly.

Kathryn bit her lower lip as Ally slid a finger up into her and let out a moan.
‘Yes, I did I pictured you touching m-me mistress.’ Kathryn admitted with a blush.
‘How long have you been picturing me touching your greedy cunt?’ Ally smirked as the blonde continued to buck her hips she slid a second finger into her.
‘Oh god!’ Kathryn moaned again trying to get Ally deeper in. ‘Since I saw your handcuffs on Jess’s headboard I imagined you using them on m-me but Id never been fucked by a woman before mistress.’ she explained.
Ally raised her eye brow at her words as she continued to thrust her fingers into the desperate blonde who was bucking her hips frantically.
‘You want me to fuck you?’ Ally smirked.
Kathryn moaned and nodded licking her lips.
‘Yes mistress!’ she admitted in a loud moan, Ally stopped and with drew her fingers before the blonder could come to climax.

Ally undid her wrist binds but left her ankle ones intact.
‘All fours now it’s your place pet.’ she smirked once again going into her black bag Kathryn complied as she docilely got onto all fours on the concrete floor. She couldnt see what her mistress was doing but soon enough she found out Kathryn found herself on all fours naked on a wet concrete floor wearing a ring gag. Ally stood before her still wearing her husband’s shirt yet with the addition of a strapon. She smirked stroking the vibrator.
‘So long you have teased me with those plump glossy lips of yours I bet when you suck David’s cock he cums in seconds.’ she laughed.
Kathryn swallowed as best she could staring up at Ally who grabbed her hair and forced the strapon into her mouth.
‘I want you to suck me like you would him bitch I want you to earn me fucking that cunt. Understood?!’ Ally snapped.

Kathryn stared up at her mistress the strapon in her mouth she nodded and quickly set to task sucking just as she did for David. Staring at her husbands shirt as she sucked she could almost forget her predicament part of her was still horrified about her humiliation the other part was enjoying it.
‘No, no, look up at me.’ Ally instructed patting her cheek.
Kathryn looked up staring into her mistresses icey blue eyes as she continued her task Ally bit her lip this time enjoying the look in the blondes eyes and feeling the strapon pushing against her wet cunt she let out a moan and buried her fingers in the blondes damp hair.
‘Fuck yes!’ Ally cried out running her fingers through the blondes hair watching those glossy plump lips sliding up and down the vibrator it was beautiful, it was perfect.

Ally growled she grabbed Kathryn’s hair forcing the vibrator from her mouth.
‘You’ve more than earnt this.’ she hissed freeing Kathryn from her binds she again grabbed her by the hair and forced her to bend over the car bonnet.
Kathryn let out a yelp as she was flung on the cold metal she gripped down and quickly spread herself desperate to have the young woman take her. Ally quickly rammed the slick vibrator up the blondes cunt bucking her hips furiously. Kathryn screamed and moaned drooling due to her cock gag she pushed back against the cock taking it completely up her. Ally showed her no mercy spanking her red backside and thrusting into her keeping her in a firm position.

‘You truly thought you were better than me didnt you? That no matter how nice I was you could look down your nose at me? Not so high and mighty now are we?’ she smirked.
Kathryn moaned in pleasure and shook her head pushing back against the vibrator and wiggling her ass wanting more.
Ally smirked and growled giving her backside another slap the blonde came to climax drawing her nails down the car bonnet she screamed. The raven haired woman smirked and decided to take her a second time just to be thorough. Both were breathless by the time Ally had finished Kathryn slumped to the floor as Ally sat on the edge of the car.
‘I hope that was everything you were hoping for pet.’ Ally ran her hand through her hair then removed her strapon she headed back to the house and gestured with her hand for Kathryn to follow. The blonde made to get up but Ally shook her head.
‘No. Crawl.’ Ally instructed walking in a head of her.
Kathryn sighed and crawled back in still wearing her gag.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote