Thread: Fiction: Punishing Kathryn
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #17
Fae

Reviews help me write so please keep them coming
I hope everyone is enjoying punishing Kathryn.

C7

Ally awoke comfortably in the kingsize bed she stretched out yawning a smile coming to her face as she remembered where she was. She slid out of bed grabbing her knee high boots pulling them on she went down stairs still wearing Kathryn's husbands shirt she smirked seeing the blindfolded blonde and went for a glass of water. Due to her limp hanging position it was obvious she had dosed of despite being forced to stand all night in heels. Through the small space Ally had left open in the curtains she could see the postman outside catching a glimpse of her pet his mouth wide open. He wasn't sure if he could believe his own eyes Ally smirked going closer and wiggled her fingers in a seductive wave. Embarrassed at being caught watching he quickly left and Ally threw her glass of cold water over Kathryn's naked body causing her to wake with a start.

Kathryn jumped in shock feeling the cold she winced as she stood up properly feeling the cramping pain in her legs from being made stand in highheels all night. 'Wh-whats going on? Who's there?' Kathryn asked nervously Ally laughed she slid off the older woman's blindfold causing her to squint her eyes as vision was restored and her raven haired mistress came into view. 'Good morning beautiful.' Ally greeted brightly.

Kathryn licked the water from her lips her eyes darting towards the partially open curtains. 'Please you have to let me down the post will be here any minute mistress!' She pleaded.
Ally rolled her eyes and waved her hand sitting them empty glass down. 'Relax princess he's been, he only caught a glimpse.' She assured.
Kathryn's heart began to race as she found herself terrified once more. Still it didn't last she found herself more concerned with her arms they truly ached from being cuffed to a curtain pole all night and she tried to relax them but it couldn't be done her eyes stung with tears. Ally raised an eye brow for a second before going for the handcuff key. 'Cmere.' She leant up undoing the cuffs. From standing all night her limbs were dead painful weights so when she was freed Kathryn who collapsed. Yet she did not make contact with the floor as she found that Ally had caught her.

Confused but grateful Kathryn more or less allowed her mistress to carry her to the sofa. When she sat down she let out a scream as her ass was still in agony from her spanking.
'Lay on your stomach.' Ally instructed.
Kathryn whimpered and did as told she let out a sigh of relief feeling her body relax.
'I can be cruel Kathryn but I can be kind too.' She said gently as she removed her highheels giving her stocking covered feet a rub. The blonde let out a sigh of relief listening to her words.

Ally went into her bag bringing out a bottle of lotion she poured it onto her hands then begun massaging her back. Kathryn jumped at first in fright but Ally gently hushed her. 'It's just lotion sweety it'll ease the pain relax.' She said in a gentle soothing tone. 'Thank you mistress.' Kathryn whispered laying back down as her young owner kneaded into her sore muscles and soothed her burning backside.
'Relax princess.' she kneaded into her soothing her she felt a little guilty for the older womans pain.
'I'll run you a bath.' she stroked her blonde hair then left going upstairs.
Kathryn swallowed relaxing for a moment it felt good to finally be freed.

Looking up she spotted something that made her heart skip a beat, Ally's phone sat on the table all she had to do was grab it and delete the footage her hell would be over. With difficulty she pushed herself up and weakly stumbled over to it she pressed on it trying to find the footage only to discover it was locked.
'Damn, damn, damn it!' she hissed under her breath.
'I cant believe how quick you were to disobey after Id shown you such kindness.' Ally hissed coldly standing in the door way drumming her long red nails on the frame.
Kathryn felt like she would faint.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote