Thread: Fiction: --Alex--
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 12:46 AM   #19
ValleyDeer

Alright guys! Last part I think in this warm up. I'm going to open up a new thread, but start off fresh. Same characters, plot, places, everything will be the same. But the story will be more well done there. This was just a warm up short story.

Thank you again for sticking around.

================================================== ==================================================

The sun rose that Sunday morning. They boys ended up tossing and twisting all night. James was about to fall off the bed. Alex was now fully on top of his pillows, and Dexter was diagonal from the two.
Minutes passed, and the sun once again shone through the crack in the window, splitting the room in half. But this time, all of the boys were on Alex's side. Not split up. But together.

Alex twitched, kicking poor Dexter in the head. This instantly woke him up in a jerk.
"Ouuuuch!" Dexter sprung up, punching Alex in the gut.
Alex coughed viciously and got up.
"You punched me." He complained.
"You kicked me!" Dexter yawned.
"Get over it." Alex said. "James!" Shaking James hard.
He got up, with a bad case of bed head. They all slept hard last night, but they don't know why. To them, it was like any other sleep night....

They climbed down the stairs to the bed, and stumbled to the kitchen. Their mother and father were down making breakfast.
At the bottom of the stairs, James and Dexter made it, but poor Alex fell on the last step again.
"It will kill me!" He yelled.
"Hello boys. Hi James. How was last night?" Their mother asked.
"Great. We hung out, ad some pizza and talked." Dexter answered.
"Sounded like a fun night." Their father agreed. "Everything go okay after the power went out?"
"Ya. But it freaked us all out." Alex laughed.
"Well, it cam back on by the time we got home." Their mother said, putting breakfast on the table.
The boys took their seat and ate.
Alex had some cereal, Dexter had a HotPocet, and James had a pancake.

After breakfast, the boys hit the living room and fired up the Xbox.
Alex popped in War Field 2, and gave Dexter the P2 remote. Instead of 1 on 1, they decided to go online. So they formed a party of them two, and joined a server. They happened to end up on a map that was from the DLC that came out earlier. So both of them were extremely confused on where to go.
Dexter stayed close behind Alex's player. He had his shot gun, and Alex had his new Evo class out. They were going from edge to edge, killing anyone that came in sight. All was great until Alex got a Lightning Strike kill streak. He activated it, placing a target over two sides of the map, and one over his character, to kill anyone near. It delayed a few seconds, then it hit, killing five people, including himself and Dexter.
They spawned on different sides of the map now, it was a war for themselves trying to find each other. But they found a good camping spot on the middle of the map. One side, Alex could snipe (he switched classes), and Dexter could guard the door with his shot gun. They were impenetrable, until another player came in with another Evo, and sprayed them down.
The final minute of the round, both boys were raging on all of the unfair death they had, the gave one last shot to try to find each other.
Thirty seconds to go, and the found each other in the same place as before, Alex was looking out the window and saw an enemy run under.
He made a quick 360 turn and sniped the enemy, through Dexter who was by the door.
"COME ON!" Dexter raged.
"Hahaha." Alex couldn't control his laughter. It was too funny to him, the fact that he got the final kill, shooting through his own team mate.
"You took one for the team you could say." Alex tried to control himself.
"Well, at least we won.''
"Hey, you guys want to pay in the tree house if it is dry?" James suggested.
"Sure!" And the boys headed out back to the tree house.

"What story should we pretend this time?" James asked.
With 'pretend' games being his weakness, Alex suggested "We can be snipers, and Dex can guard the door with his shot gun." He explained.
"Oh course I'm the shot gun..." Dexter said.
"Oh, you're a great guard!" James said.
So they went up the ladder, still in their PJ bottoms from the night before, only in a new pair of underwear.
At the top, James and Alex looked out the small windows, pretending to be looking down an Aim-Down-Sight, while Dexter sat by the edge of the ladder, just sitting.
"Pew pew" The boys said.
"I'm all out of ammo!" James yelled.
"Me to!" Alex responded.
"I have an idea!" Dexter got up and went towards the boys. He pulled down his PJ bottoms and underwear, exposing his penis. "Touch it." He demanded. And Alex and James started to play with it, rubbing and poking.
Dexter got hard at this.
"Get ready! Aim the cannon outside the window" He said stepping towards the treehouse window.
"Now." He yelled, letting out a soft stream of pee.
"Pretend that that killed the entire team." James said.
"We won!" Dexter yelled, putting his buddy back in his pants, pulling them up. The all sat down in a circle, breathing heavily from that epic war.

"James! You mother is here to pick you up" Yelled the boy's father from the deck. So they climbed down, and ran into the house, and up into Alex and Dexter's room.
They closed and locked the door.
"I need to get quickly changed." James said striping shark naked.
Alex took a good look at his penis. Thinking of what had happened that weekend. How close he, James, and even Dexter got together. Right before James left the room, he stepped forward.
"James." Alex stopped him.
"It was fun. We have to do it another weekend!" He exclaimed.
"Totally. Next weekend, we should pretend to be doctors, or all live in a house kind of thing." James brain stormed.
"Oooo, we can pretend to all be brothers next time." Dexter mentioned.
"Aren't we already." Alex said.

James left the room and went down stairs to where his mother was talking to their parents. James looked back up the stairs and waved good bye. Even to know they would see each other the next day.
"So, did you have fun?" James mother asked, following him out the door.
Alex and Dexter couldn't hear James's answer, but they knew he wouldn't tell anyone about what they did. All three of them. The tree brothers.

Dexter went down stairs and joined Josh on the Xbox. And Alex went back into their room and tided up a bit.
He picked up clothes, made his and Dexter's bed, and threw away trash. Until he saw a little red light coming from his book shelf.
He went to it, and pulled it out. It was his camera that was left on. Alex then went to the 'Play' area, and deleted any/all footage of that weekend. He didn't even stop to look at it.

Then he flipped the camera to its front, smiled a bit, then turned it off.
Then set it down by the 'Ideas' binder, on he charger, and left the room.

He went downstairs to join Josh and Dexter on the Xbox. But of course...

He tripped on the last step of the stair case.

================================================== ===

OMG that was too fun. I really enjoyed writing this.... prologue you could call it.
I will continue this story in a new thread. This was a warm -up short story. The parts were short and the plot was fast, but that was all part of the plan.
Ummm... I could say, a lot has happened over the last week since I started this. I got to start something I love to do, write stories. But most memorable, I lost a friend. Sunday night. 5:04P.M.

Anyways! The NEW thread will be named ==Alex==. Not --Alex-- like this one. ALL characters will be the same. And I will post every few days, but they will be very long parts. I will adopt a new form of writing from another post here. Which will hopefully be easier to read.
I will see you all in the NEW thread!

Again. Thank you for reading.

-ValleyDeer
ValleyDeer is offline   Reply With Quote