View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #466
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kate’s Hotel Adventure (BC)
By Jappio

Part 9

Kate twisted her head back and forth. The hall was still as empty as it was before. She still threw her arms over her chest now that her wrist was freed. She wasn’t expecting to be naked in the hall again. Wiggling her toes though, she was reminded of the thrill of having the hallway carpet under her feet again.

“What’s the plan Kelsey?” Kate asked, seemingly giving in already.

Kelsey stood in the doorway in just her towel. Kate was surprised Kelsey would be so nearly naked in a place like this. Then again the towel was like a full evening gown in comparison to Kate’s nothing. “Well, I could make you go back outside and bring me proof you cut up your clothes,” Kelsey offered.

The idea sounded insane. She’d have to repeat her whole naked trip to get there, but then also redo it to come back, a few tattered clothes bundled in her arms! Kate wanted to say no to it, but she was too busy thinking about it. It almost seemed too unreal a goal.

Kelsey saved Kate from doing it though, because apparently it was a joke. “I was thinking something that would keep you on the property. So what about a swim down at the pool?” Kelsey asked.

Kate couldn’t believe her ears. “We can’t go swimming like this. If we’re caught, we’ll be in big trouble!”

“Like this? What do you mean?” Kelsey asked, purposely acting oblivious.

Kate hushed a bit before saying the answer, “we’re naked.”

Kelsey giggled. “You’re naked, I’m going to go put on my suit!” Without warning Kelsey stepped back into the room and shut the door! Kate’s first reaction was to try and the handle, but it of course didn’t budge without a key being scanned. Kate knocked on the door to get Kelsey to let her back in.

When Kelsey didn’t answer the door though, Kate returned an arm to cover her chest and put her other hand over her pelvis. She leaned up against the wall next to the door to wait. Kate couldn’t believe Kelsey of all people was going to take her skinny dipping!

Kate tried to reason what Kelsey was up to. It seemed that their last encounter maybe woke something up in Kelsey.

Kate could hardly question Kelsey’s motives. Kate herself was actually not objecting to the idea of skinny dipping in the hotel pool. Even if it was late at night, Kate knew the plan was risky. Kelsey would be safe obviously, as she was going to have a suit on.

Kelsey looked up and down the hall. She recalled how when she was in her room she had never felt safe. She spent the whole time in the room avoiding Kelsey. Now she was right back in the hall.

Kelsey had been right though. Even though Kate was ready to end the night’s fun, she was tingling all over again at this new plan. Skinny dipping in an indoor pool would be a first for Kate. She’d also have to traverse there and back naked too. Her covering arms drew closer to her body at the thought.

“Back!” Kelsey announced, stepping out of the door way. She shut it before Kate could even consider going back inside. She had her towel slung over her shoulder, and now donned a bright green bikini. “Ready for some fun?”

Kate admitted, “I actually am, this idea isn’t so bad. You think I could borrow your towel though?”

Kelsey began to walk down the hall, “I don’t know, I thought you like being like that!”

Kate was a bit frustrated that Kelsey was learning far too well how to play around with her, “Yeah, but I mean, I’ve already been up and down this building… like this.”

“OH? From what you said, it sounds you only went up like that!” Kelsey joked.

“Figure of speech. Let me use the towel though down, and I’ll keep it off on the way up, promise!” Kate tried bargaining.

Kelsey thought about it. She stopped in front of the elevator as Kate caught up with her. She pushed the button to go down as she considered it.

“Sorry, but I think I’m going to hang on to it,” Kelsey began to tease as she wrapped it around her body. “I don’t want anyone to see me in just my bathing suit!”

Kate grimaced. Kelsey was quite covered now with the towel and a suit under it. Kate continued to be fully naked. When the elevator arrived, Kelsey obviously had no reason to hesitate to get on. Kate stopped though and thought about the situation. She wanted to think of a way she could stay and hide, but that wasn’t very possible. She had no way back in the room without Kelsey.

So Kate followed Kelsey onto the elevator, and Kelsey hit the first floor button, so the elevator would travel down to the level with the pool.

Kate nervously spied a blurry reflection of herself in the elevator’s door. It was metallic, and had a vague skin color silhouette of her.

The elevator suddenly stopped. Kate hardly had time to wrap an arm across her chest and a hand between her legs before the doors opened. They’d only come down a floor before someone had called for it too!

The man who stood at the door took a second to realize what he was saying. His eyes actually first drifted to Kelsey, perhaps a little surprised someone would be dressed in a towel at this hour. Then his eyes shot wide as he saw Kate.

Kate nervously stepped away from the door till her back was to the elevator wall. She was frozen, unsure what to do.

“Wha…” The man began to say. He tried to looking to either girl for answers, neither with anything to say yet.

Kate was feeling trapped. She was backed into the corner of the elevator, and she couldn’t run. Unlike on the stairs before, Kate couldn’t run for different reasons. She tried looking to Kelsey for help.

Kelsey looked back, a bit confused herself. Kelsey wasn’t totally prepared herself for take responsibility for Kate’s nudity.

“Um… is there room for one more?” The guy asked, almost chuckling. He still didn’t know what to make of the sight before him.

Kelsey managed to say something, sensing the man actually felt just as awkward and surprised too, “Oh, yes, sorry. Come in.”

Kate didn’t take her eyes of Kelsey. Her eyebrows narrowed down, she mouthed a, “what the heck?” to Kelsey. Her arms again tightened around her body.

Kelsey shrugged. She wanted to explain that it would be rude to not let him on.

To the man’s credit, he stepped into the elevator and turned his back to both girls. He was a bit older, and perhaps didn’t want to seem like a pervert for staring. He pressed the button for the bottom floor, and the elevator resumed its descent.

Silence befell the three. Kate and Kelsey shared nervous glances and the man trying to keep his eyes forward. The ride was surprisingly quiet for a couple of floors.

“It’s a dare,” Kelsey blurted out. The man looked back towards Kelsey, but Kate still flinched knowing she was probably in his peripheral vision. “Her being naked I mean, she has to because… well it’s a dare.”

“Oh… Ok…” The guy said, suddenly turning his head more to look at Kate now. It was as if Kelsey suddenly gave him permission or something! Kate tried to look to the elevator wall to avoid eye contact.

“Oh, this is our floor though!” Kelsey said, stepping around the man as the doors opened. “Come on Kate, we have to go!”

Kate didn’t of course want to ride the elevator down the extra floor with the stranger. She quickly darted around the man too and exited the elevator. Kelsey had already started to speed down the hall towards the pool. Kate had only a second to see if they were alone before running away from the still open elevator doors.

Kate heard the doors eventually shut, knowing that the guy probably had a lot of time to watch her naked self run off, her butt still very exposed. “Kelsey!” Kate snapped. Kelsey turned around and raised her shoulders.

Ahead was the door the pool room. Kelsey began to slow down when she got there, ready to enter. She was happy to see that they’d be the only ones in there. Kate started to catch up, ready to at least be able to get her naked body out of the hallway!

Kelsey entered the pool room, Kate closely behind. By the time Kate slipped into the room, Kelsey had run and jumped into the pool.

Kate instantly noticed that the towel was tossed and discarded. However without knowing where the key was, it would be too risky to take it and try to sneak back to the room. If Kelsey still had it, it would just get Kate in trouble.

After some mindless flopping about, Kelsey called over to Kate, “hop in, the water is great!”

“I’d rather not,” Kate mumbled, instead opting to sit on the side of the pool. “You’re the one who wanted to go for the swim. I’m just sort of stuck here,” Kate kicked her feet in the water, just not wanting to admit to enjoying herself.

“Oh, still mad about being caught naked in the elevator?” Kelsey asked.

Kate recalled the encounter. It seemed as good of a reason to act a little scorned, “well, that wouldn’t have happened had you just lent the towel.”

Kelsey paddled over to Kate. “Yeah, but I mean you didn’t all hate it, did you?”

Kate blushed knowing Kelsey was right. “Well, you’re not the one who was exposed naked,” Kate offered.

Kelsey though was having enough of Kate’s grump attitude. “You need to get in this pool and have some fun!” Kelsey demanded, grabbing Kate’s arm.

“Hey, stop that!” Kelsey demanded. The two girls heaved back and forth for a few seconds until Kate was dragged into the pool!

Coming up for air, Kate looked around. She was now swimming in the pool. Honestly she wasn’t upset, but she thought this was a good excuse to get even. “Why you,” Kate said with fake anger. She turned to Kelsey and lunged at her.

Kate wanted to even things out. If Kelsey thought it was fun, she might as well join Kate!

There was a big splash as Kate dived underwater towards Kelsey. Kate wrapped her arms around Kelsey’s waist. Kelsey tried to twist and turn away, not yet understanding the nature of the attack.

Kate’s hands found the waistband of Kelsey’s bottoms. She knew it wouldn’t be easy, Kelsey wasn’t the type of girl to wear string bikini. However surprised was on her end, and with a strong tug she got the suit bottoms down past Kelsey’s butt!

Kelsey finally understood what was happening. Even though Kate was underwater she shouted out, “Stop!”

Kate did no such thing of course. She kept pulling on the bottoms, getting them past Kelsey’s thighs. It was then that Kelsey started to kick her feet some and swim away.

Kate needed to get some air, so she decided to make use of her time above the water. Kelsey had started to try and turn, but Kate grabbed each of her shoulders to hold her there. “No you don’t, revenge will be mine,” Kate claimed. She then playfully dunked Kelsey under the water, diving in under her.

Kelsey had been giggling a little. The roughhousing wasn’t exactly fully unwelcome, but she was still doing her best to keep her suit. Kelsey became uncoordinated when submerged. She tried to resurface, but that just gave Kate another opening.

Trying to get air again, Kelsey wasn’t able to stop Kate from grabbing her suit again. Kelsey actually even swam up while her suit was being pulled down more, as if swimming out of her suit. Kate wasn’t a stranger to swimming, and was able to easily keep herself low enough to get the bottoms off of Kelsey’s ankles. They sank to the bottom as Kate followed Kelsey up to the surface.

Kelsey gasped for air and giggled some. “Oh my god you’re so bad! You’re stripping me again!?” She joked.

“This is your fault this time! I’m not nearly done either!” Kate made another lunge at Kelsey, who tried to back away. She was able to avoid the first grab, but Kate kept after her.

Kelsey was barely able to miss the second lunge. Her back was to the wall of the pool though. When Kate righted herself up, she was happy to see Kelsey hadn’t gone far. This time Kelsey wasn’t able to get out of the way, and Kate again had her hands on Kelsey’s shoulders.

“Kate, stop it, we both know you don’t want to be the only naked one,” Kelsey accused with a laugh. Kate already reached a hand around Kelsey’s back and pulling at one of the two tied strings of Kelsey’s bikini top. It came loose, but Kate was blushing at Kelsey’s remark. It gave Kelsey the chance to slip away.

Kelsey was now trying to swim out of the pool. With the top of her bikini undone though, she didn’t feel safe to not have a hand holding her top up. So with only one free hand, Kate was able to catch up to her.

Kate was trying to not let Kelsey shake her up. It wasn’t going to be easy though with a night of so many thrills. Kelsey’s accusation was partially true, but at the same time Kate wanted to strip her friend. She was at a dilemma.

Kelsey perhaps had picked up on Kate’s hesitation. “Cat got your tongue? Or maybe I’m right? You’re enjoying being the naked one too much, you were wet before you got in the pool after all,” Kelsey mocked, barely out of range of Kate.

Kate disregarded Kelsey’s mocking. She instead made another lung, again getting a hold of Kelsey. Kelsey struggled to get away, but just managed to face towards Kate.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote