Thread: Jess and Taylor
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 06:33 AM   #10
deswill

Taylor sat on the kitchen chair and waited for Jess to finish getting her a drink out of the fridge then sit back down at the kitchen table. While Jess was doing this Taylor was thinking of a good dare for Jess to do that would embarrass her more than she had been a few minutes earlier.

As Jess handed a drink to Taylor and sat back down Taylor said to her “truth or dare.” Thinking about the question and knowing Taylor was looking forward to having her do a dare Jess replied “truth.” “Ok what was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?” Taylor asked as she looked straight at Jess waiting for her answer.

“That would have been two years ago at school when my friends played a joke on me. Me and some of my friends were playing on the play equipment and the school bell rang to go back to class but my friends asked me to stay back a little longer and show them how quick I could climb up on the bars and hang upside down on it. Unfortunately they were just distracting me until the schoolyard was empty. Once all the kids were inside my friends grabbed me and took me behind the sports equipment shed and pulled off my pants off then ran off with them leaving them on the coat rack just in front of the school door. I had to run one hundred meters in my panties and a school shirt to get to them and luckily no one saw me.”

Taylor broke into a fit of laughter and almost dropped her can of drink then composed herself and replied “Oh my god that would have been so humiliating if someone saw you. “Jess was quick to change the subject and say “Ok your turn again truth or dare.” Taylor said “truth” curious about what question Jess would ask her next.

“Have you ever made out with another girl”?” Jess asked her hoping she would say yes and tell her about it but to her disappointment Taylor said “no I haven’t but I might try it sometime. It sounds fun.”

Just then they heard Jess’s mother drive up the driveway and the car door shut so they both walked out to the car to help her bring in the groceries. Carrying two bags each they followed Jess’s mother into the house and sat the bags on the table. As Jess’s mother went back out to the car Jess bent over with her head in the fridge and started to put some of the food away as Taylor looked through some of the bags then pulled out a cucumber about six inches long and about three inches wide then as she looked out the window to see where Jess’s mother was she sunk up behind Jess and started poking her with the cucumber on her jeans where her pussy was.

Jess pulled her head back out of the fridge and started laughing then said “stop messing around before mum catches you doing that and anyway that’s huge it wouldn’t fit anyway.”Taylor replied as she smiled and said “I bet you would love a big thing like that in your pussy or even your ass but I bet it would hurt tho” as she put it back on the table and unpacked some more groceries. “Stop teasing me you bitch” Jess said jokingly as she gave Taylor a quick slap on her bottom and went back to her job putting away the groceries.

Once all the groceries were put away Jess said to her mum “can Taylor and me go for a walk to the park?” Jess’s mom looked at the clock on the wall and said “ok but be home in three hours.” Jess replied “Yes mom as Taylor picked up one of the empty plastic shopping bags that were on the table and folded it up and put it in her pocket and then they both walked out the door and down the street towards the park.

As they walked down the road they talked and made jokes until they reached the park. Jess looked around and could see the park was almost empty apart from a couple of old ladies over the other side of the park walking their dogs and as she started to walk through the park she could see it was full of bushes and trees with big children’s play area with slides and swings.

Taylor tapped Jess on the shoulder making her turn and look at her then said “truth or dare.” Jess looked around again and could see the two old ladies leaving the park so she thought to herself I wonder what Taylor has planned for my dare so with no one in the park she said “I choose dare.”

“I have been thinking trying to think of something really embarrassing for you as payback from this morning so I want you to go behind that bush over there and strip down to your panties shoes and socks and as you take off your clothes I want you to throw them over towards me and I will keep them until I decide to give them back to you.”

Jess looked at Taylor almost in a state of shock and hesitated for a few seconds and then said “Ok” and slowly walked in behind the bush. Taylor waited a minute and said “I don’t see any clothes getting thrown over here so hurry up and start.” Taylor pulled the plastic bag out of her pocket and waited for the first item of clothing to come her way.

Jess’s shirt was the first to be frown over followed by her jeans and Taylor folded them up and put them in her bag then said “your almost done let’s see that bra next then you can walk out here so I can see you.” The next thing Taylor heard was an AHHH then a bra came flying over the bush landing near her feet. Picking it up it went into the bag with the rest of Jess’s clothes.

Taylor smiled as she saw a red faced Jess walk out from the bush covering her breasts with her arms and looking around to see if anyone else was in the park. Her little panties didn’t leave much to the imagination. They had little thin bands at the sides with lace on them and a little triangle in the front that let you see the bulge of her pussy hair underneath and the back kept riding up her butt crack exposing some of her but cheeks.

Let’s go for a walk over to the play equipment and you can show me how you can climb on the bars and swing upside down like you did at school that day and if you do that you can get dressed again.” Jess replied “ok but I’m not walking down the track to the equipment I’m hiding behind bushes until I get there and I will do it when no one is around.” Taylor thought about her request and sort of felt a bit sorry for her and said “ok you can do that.”

As Taylor walked down the track constantly looking for anyone else in the park and Jess would dart from bush to bush until both of them reached the play equipment. “Ok Jess it’s all clear go for it” Taylor said to Jess as she ran as fast as she could from the bush to the bars then started to climb them and lifted her bottom half up and hooked her legs over the bar then let her arms go so she was hanging upside down in her panties shoes and socks.

Taylor was astonished how beautiful Jess looked with a red face just hanging there upside down with her little breasts out for anyone that might have walked past to see then she walked up to her and gave her a light slap on her bottom and told her she did well and she could get back dressed.

Jess was embarrassed but so happy no one had seen her and her ordeal was over and quickly got down from the bars grabbed the bag and ran behind the bushes again to get dressed. “Hurry up and get dressed Jess so we can keep playing” Taylor said as she sat down on the grass and waited for Jess to come back out.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote