Thread: Scat gourmet
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 06:38 PM   #12
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default New from a new anonymous

After two days of creative scat dares via pm, I've decided to post some of them here:

Sandwich .... perhaps you could make use of the sandwich toaster http://www.anyclean.co.uk/userfiles/...ch-toaster.jpg ..... make sure to spread some margarine on the bread, add some cheese and tomatoes and top it up with balls of poop. You will obviously need to let the sandwich cool down a bit before consuming it as the cheese and tomatoes will be extremely hot. I guess the poop will probably be rather hot too

Ok, here is a simple variation. Get an oven proof tray and put slices of bread on it. Place them in the oven for a few minutes till the top side starts to turn brown. Remove the tray from the oven, flip over the bread slices and spread some margarine (or butter), next spread some poop, add slices of ham (or any similar type of meat) and cover the ham with cheese. Place the bread back into the oven until the cheese melts and turns slightly brown. If you wish, you could also add some garlic powder.

Do you enjoy cakes? How about adding some poop balls into your cake batter? It should turn out looking like a chocolate cake but it will definitely taste differently.

Ok, how about spreading some of your shit on bread? Use it in the same way you would use chocolate spread such as nutella? You are obviously to consume the bread afterwards.

That's all for today

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS, AND ARE SHY OR SCARED TO ADMIT YOUR LOVE OF SHIT!!

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote