how hard?
5... well this might hurt a little

what can the spankee wear?
6 i feel somehow... unpure

room conditions
2 is there a draft?

how many swats?
6x4=24 ....

so there i was, stripped down, a spoon in one hand and the other on the edge of my desk as i leaned over it. as i raised the spoon i get that ever recurring thought of "why would i do this to myself" a millisecond later that thought was gone as the spoon cam down with a VERY audible crack and a less audible intake of breath from my mouth. after 6 spanks my face was red... i would assume my ass was too. after 10 my legs were shaking slightly and i reached down to feel there was some "condensation" forming between my legs. at 18 each whack came with a gasp, probably not a good idea to scream, don't want to make tooo much noise. the last two (23 and 24) i made sure to hit a little harder becasue carpe fuckin diem. i went to my bed and laid on my stomach, reaching back to feel my sore, red ass, the gentleness after the spanks felt good. then i got up and put my pj's on and sat "comfortably" at my computer to post this.

all in all this was fun good post
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote