View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
danny16

Send a message via Yahoo to danny16
Default Humiliation Task List

I started a list of humiliation tasks for my website, and I thought I'd share some of them with you guys.

They were written with men as the subs, but most will work for either sex.

Have your sub-

1)Write a letter, confessing all of his deepest and darkest fantasies. Tell him to put it in an envelope and mail it to the local church (anonymously)

2)Put 2 or 3 marshmallows in the freezer for an hour, then shove them up his butt, dip in water for lube. Then go for a long walk.

3)Put a funnel in his mouth then throw his legs over his head and cum into the funnel.

4)Take an onion, cut it in half and rub the two halves all over his body, squeezing them at the same time to get the juices out. He will now stink for the rest of the day. Also if he lays the onion halves over his eyes he will cry.

5)Take 5 large boxes of matches and scatter them around his room. Take a picture. Then clean them up. Take another picture.

6)Cum in an ice cube tray & freeze it. Then once frozen, and horny, have him put the ice cube up his ass. It will melt and leak out, drip drip drip.

7)Have him colour in a pretty picture with colouring in pencils/crayons.

8)Go to the store, and only buy condoms, a banana and Vaseline/KY Jelly. Make sure he has the receipt.

9)Sign up to a gay dating site/forum and actively participate.

10)Take a condom, put a chocolate bar in it (like a Twirl), then put it up his ass. Leave it there for 30 minutes, remove the condom and eat it.

I tried to use the more extreme tasks.
The following 5 users say Thank You to danny16 for this post: