Thread: Fiction: ★ Charlotte's School Trip
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 4

He peeked down the aisle then hooked his thumbs into the top of his boxers, he lifted himself off the chair and slid them down slowly exposing himself, I gasped and he smiled at my expression. There was no denying his arousal now and I couldn’t deny mine.
‘Well the ratio here is hardly fair’ He said nodding at my hoodie.
I caught on pulling the zip down and slipping it off my shoulders. I realised all of a sudden that I was completely naked in a coach filled with everyone from my class; this thought would have scared me if I wasn’t feeling so... exhilarated. By now everyone else was deep in sleep, but that didn’t stop me from peeking over the chairs every second. I was soaked between my legs and I had no doubt that Lucas had noticed too.
‘Let’s make the a little more interesting, shall we?’ He whispered.
I was curious to where this was going, but not worried, excited was more the case. He slipped his hand into his bag pulling out a long red scarf. He leant over to me and tied it over my eyes.
‘Lucas, what are you-‘
He placed a finger over my mouth to silence me and continued to tie in around the back of my head, I noticed now that as he did this his body pressed onto mine and he took his time. I didn’t move away, my breathing accelerated. He moved away and in the darkness I now saw I felt heat running through me from where his body had once been on mine. I felt his hand on the small of my back pulling me to the standing position, he pushed me past him and I knew I was now in the aisle, standing at the back. I felt his hand again on my wrists as he bound them together. I had the sudden fear of vulnerability, I couldn’t see, all that were left free were my feet. He led me forward then I pushed me into another seat, further back from where we were before. I felt him bind my feet together and I began to get worried. He slipped the blindfold off and instantly I noticed I was sitting next to Ricky Banners, in a deep sleep, but I didn’t care about that, I was freaking out in silence. I had to hold back a scream as I looked at Lucas pleading with my eyes. He put a finger to his lips and the look on his face made me trust him. After I got over the terror I had realised that I was becoming more aroused by the second, I felt tingly between my legs and my wetness was beginning to cover the seat next to Ricky, my nipples were erect and the excitement overwhelmed me. Lucas slowly pulled the blindfold back over my eyes, subjecting me to darkness once more.
I sat and waited until I felt warm breath at my neck, I knew it was Lucas as it came from the aisle. I felt a cold, what I assumed to be a bottle at my throat. He began to pour the ice cold water I’d retrieved from Mr Gretchen down my body. It was cold, I tried to wriggle my arms from behind my back but it was hopeless. I stifled a gasp as I felt his hands run down my sides, over my stomach down to my legs. He untied my feet momentarily retied them either side of my chair. I was aware that Ricky was sitting right next to me and I had no way of escape, but the only way I could get Lucas’ attention was to talk, and that might just wake Ricky up. I kept silent as his hands travelled to my knees and up my inner thighs. One of his hands reached up to my nipple while the other teased me below. I gasped, sucking air into my lungs, trying to be silent. He froze as I heard Ricky groan, and felt his seat move as he wriggled. He suddenly thrust his finger inside of me and I squeaked, my back arched and I nearly fell forward. He carried on until I was seconds from orgasm then he stopped, I relaxed, slumping back in my chair. Lucas untied my feet but left my blind and my arms tied. He led me back to our seats and placed me in my chair. My breathing had still not ceased being way to fast and I felt my chest rise and fall, while the thrill drained from my body. He removed my blindfold and let out a muffled laugh. I rested my head on the back of my chair and sighed.
The coach began to slow and I saw the sign for services.
‘Kids, if you need the bathroom, or want to go into any shops you can do so now’ Mr Gretchen shouted from the front.
Everyone began standing, stretching out their limbs and exiting the coach. I jumped and pulled on my skirt and hooded sweat shirt and just managed to yank my panties on as Mr Gretchen began walking up the aisle. I stuffed my bra and t-shirt back into my duffel as Lucas pulled his t-shirt on and his jeans. We stood up and hurried off the coach before Mr Gretchen could notice Lucas shoving his boxers under his seat.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote