View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 10:10 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Chemistry class or anatomy class?

(This story is from the perspective of a boy named James who is writing the story on his blog so it'll be presented in the quotes format)

Quote:
Today, I ended up exposed in front of my classmates in Mrs. Hudson's 11th grade chemistry class.

It was average day at first. We all walked into the lab and put on our lab coats over our clothes. We were working some chemicals... obviously. Mrs. Hudson was warning us how corrosive they were, running through the usual safety precautions. Everything seemed great, I even got paired up with my crush Cindy. She's this cute red head in my class. Lots of freckles. She's chubby but in a really cute way, great ass and perfect tits. She always wears low tops to show off her cleavage, which is a constant tease to me and probably every dude in class

Today was the day I wish I had fought the temptation to look. She was taking the notes while I poured certain chemicals and she dropped her pen, bending over to pick it up. I saw absolutely everything as I looked down her shirt, noticing her lack of bra. I caught a quick peek at her nipples when a loud bang brought me back to reality. While staring at Cindy's tits I failed to notice I was pouring the red chemical a little too much into the blue chemical (I'm almost failing chemistry by the way, big surprise right? lol) and it exploded all over me, burning through my clothes.

My teacher yelled at me and pulled me to the shower head near the door of the classroom. I'd always kinda wondered why that was there and now I was about to find out.

"You need to take your clothes off and shower quickly! Before you burn!"

wtf? was she crazy? did she really think I was going to take my clothes off in front of everyone?

well yes she did. I assumed she'd let me keep my underpants on... not that either

as I stripped most of clothes she said to me "Under pants too! we need to get every part of your body James!"
"Mrs. Hudson are you crazy? You can't expect me to get naked in front of everyone."

Then I began to feel the burning on my skin. It was now or never, either I get naked or worse things would happen.

So I took a deep breath and pulled down my boxers and exposed my junk to everyone.

The water was really cold I would have been lucky if my cock was even 2 and a half inches flaccid. I heard the snaps of phone cameras and Mrs. Hudson yelling at some of the popular girls to go to the office. It didnt matter really, my naked body would be all over the internet to see.

Mrs. Hudson helped me scrub myself with this weird anti chemical shit. She went over my crotch a few times which felt really good and I could feel myself getting hard but I'd think about gross stuff to keep it down. The last thing I need is a boner too.

After the shower she handed me a towel and a lab coat. She told me my clothes would probably have to be disposed of. My parents were working until five and I couldn't take the bus home in nothing but a lab coat so the horror that I'd have to probably walk the halls in it for the rest of the day sank in. Mrs. Hudson guided me to the office before the end of class to put me in a room by myself my parents could come get me.

At the end of the day I heard Cindy asking to see me. The secretary told her no but I walked out and said it was cool and that I'd like the company. Cindy wanted to make sure I was okay and asked me what happened. I confessed that I was staring down her shirt and she laughed a little and blushed. With a bit of shyness and hesitation she pulled her tits out of her shirt.

"I've seen your parts, will it make you feel better to see mine?"

Oh did it ever. My cock was instantly hard and she looked down and noticed.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She offered after the initial rush of students to take me to the gym quickly and she'd give me some of her sweat clothes to wear so we could bus to my house and hang out instead of waiting for my parents. They were pink but it was definitely better than being naked under a labcoat on a windy day!

Anyways, I'm writing this from my phone and the bus is about to get to my stop. I have a feeling I'll be writing a very interesting update tonight

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote