View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #12
Charlotte.W

Hey all, thanks for your responses.

One for now. Strip naked, open your bedroom for and finger yourself until you orgasm. Be as loud as you dare. use one of your brothers or sister pairs of underwear if you can.

So I snuck into my brothers bedroom while he was having a shower and stole one of briefs. Went back to my room, leaving the door open, stripped naked and started masturbating and rubbing myself with his underwear. This was going on fine, really turning me on. Then my brother came out of the shower, walked past my door and noticed I was naked and had my fingers up myself and tried to close the door. I explained it was a dare to leave it open so he decided to stay and watch me finish of. It was such a huge turn on, since he was only in underwear after his shower and he is pretty hot, and I could clearly see his huge erection. Once I came, and squirted onto his briefs. He thanked me, took the dripping wet underwear I was using the went to his room. Pretty easy to guess what he was going to do haha

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote